27. The Pregnacy

Nash's POV

"What are you doing here?" Kian asked me.

"I brought Brenna so she could come see Sam," I explained, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Sam. So you and Brenna. Are you guys like a thing now or?"

"I guess we are."

"Hey Kian. Nash," Brenna said, "are you ready to see Sam?"

"Yes. Ill see you later, Kian."

"Hi, Sammy," I walked into his room with my fingers laced with Brenna's, "ready to get out of here."

"Most definitely," he laughed, "I'm glad you guys are here."

"So are we," Brenna and I replied at the same time.

✖️✖️✖️

Brenna's POV

"Hey, we just left the hospital and now we're going to get some food. Do you want anything from Chipotle?" I asked Cameron through my phone.

"Hell yeah! What are your plans for today?"

"After we eat we'll probably take Sam home and then I don't know I'll probably go talk to Kian about this whole thing between me and Nash," I explained.

"Cool. I'll see you at home later, bye."

We decided to get our food to go and eat it at my house.

After we ate Nash took Sam home and I decided to go to Kian's.

*At Kian's house*

"Hey Ki," I said as Kian opened the door for me to come in.

"Hello," he giggled.

I laughed back at him, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing. I don't know why I'm laughing. This is just kind of awkward and I don't really know why."

"I agree."

"So, Brenna, what exactly did you want to talk to me about?"

"Lots actually," I begin, "so I don't know what Nash has said to you, but we are kind of seeing each other."

"Yeah, he told me," he interrupted.

"Okay. I just wanted to make that clear," he nodded, "and because we don't know who the dad is, I would like for us to still get along and probably hang out and when I get more pregnant, I would like of you would help me out and maybe take some classes with me."

"Yeah, I mean it's probably best that I do take some classes with you since there's a 50/50 change that's my baby," he pointed to my stomach.

"And you need to know that there is also an even chance that Nash is the dad so he will continue to be around me and help me out too."

"I know."

"Okay, well that's all I wanted to talk about. I'm going to go now, bye Kian."

"Bye B," he stood up and hugged me.

〰〰〰
(So I'm going to skip though parts of the pregnancy so this goes a little quicker.)

Three months pregnant

Brenna's POV

Things with me and Nash are going great. Like always, my dad hasn't been home since I told him the news, two months ago, so Nash has been staying at my house with Cameron and I.

Kian has been great too. We go out a lot and we read baby magazines together and he has started to help me set up the nursery in the guest room.

We haven't bought any paint yet or stuffed animals because we don't know the sex of the baby yet. But that is what we are doing today!

Nash just picked me up and now we're going to the hospital. We've already picked out baby names.

If it's a girl her name will be Lana Grace and if it's a boy his name will be Connor Paul.

When we arrived to the hospital we sat in the waiting room for 5 minutes until they called me in.

"Brenna Dallas," the nurse said.

Nash grabbed my hand and said, "that's us, babe." I took a deep breath and smiled at him, "lets do this!"

The lady rubbed a cold gel over my stomach and then she showed my stomach on a small screen.

"Okay I found the heartbeat," she went on, "are you ready to know the sex?"

I looked at Nash and he was smiling, "yes we are."

"Congratulations you're having a boy."

"Babe! We're gonna have a son! Holy shit, Bren, I'm going to be a dad!"

"Nash, we're going to be parents, "I'm so happy right now. I love you so much!"

Nash leaned down to kiss me, "I love you."

After we left I went over to Kian's so I could tell him the big news. I hate that I made such a stupid decision about sleeping with two guys. Now I have to get one of them all excited to be a dad and in the end have to break their heart.

"Kian," I smiled, "you're going to have a son."

"No fucking way. Brenna holy shit that's amazing. I'm so happy for you, for us!"

"Me too. I can't wait to see him and start my family."

Kian cupped my face and kissed me. I pulled away and looked down.

"Sorry, B, I shouldn't have done that."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later." I can't believe he kissed me. He's the one who broke up with me. This is all too confusing. I just need to talk to Cameron about this.
〰〰
Nine months pregnant

Kian and I are over the whole awkward kiss thing now and today we're going to Panera for lunch.

"Sup baby," Kian smirked.

"Hi, Kian." I shook my head.

"Oh hey Bren, I was talking to my son though."

"Oh sorry, of course you were," I laughed.

"So, nine months ago we were sitting on the porch eating Chipotle, debating wether not to go look at the pregnancy tests. And now here we are, eating soup out of bread shaped like a bowls waiting for you to pop."

"Yes. It has been a wild journey."

"Indeed it has," he agrees laughing.

"So when Connor is born they will swipe his mouth and yours and Nash's mouths and test your DNA."

"I know, Brenna, we've been over this," he sighed.

"I'm just saying, Kian. I feel horrible seeing you get all excited about the baby when there's a chance he might not be yours."

"Yes but there is a 50% chance that he is, and I know he is, so don't feel bad," he reached over the table and grabbed my hand, "and even if he isn't, I will still love him and you to the ends of the earth. This baby will be the best thing that has ever happened to me if he is my kid or not."

I smiled and kissed Kian's hand that was holding mine, "thank you, that means a lot. I love you too, and so does Connor."

✖️✖️✖️

Nash is at work. He works at Dick's Sporting Goods. And Kian is doing school online. So I went over to Sam's cause I was alone and bored.

When I got there we just ate like everything in his fridge and watched two movies and now we are watching birthing videos on YouTube.

They gross Sam out, but that's why I'm showing him because I want him in the room with me holding my hand. I also want him to cut the umbilical cord, because no matter who the baby daddy is, I know that I will always have Sam by my side.

Half way through the fourth video I felt like I had peed myself. I didn't say anything to Sam, I just got up and went to the bathroom.

On my way across the room I felt a sharp pain and knew that I didn't piss myself, my water just broke and I was about to have a baby.