33. Decisions

Brenna's POV

It's been a week since mine and Nash's fight. Everything is almost back to how it used to be.

Right now, Nash and I stay home with Connor and Ava, Sam is already moved out. It was only a few days ago when he left but I still miss him.

"Hey baby," Nash said walking into the kitchen as I scrubbed a pan from last night.

"Hey, Nash," I sighed and set the pan aside making Ava a bottle.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I walked out of the kitchen and picked up Ava and began to feed her.

Nash followed me into the living room taking Ava out of my arms and feeding her.

"Thank you," I sat down on the couch, "I have to go wake up Connor for his dentist appointment."

"Babe," Nash grabbed my hand and turned me around, "I'll take Con to the dentist and I'll take Ava with me. You need a break."

"No, it's fine, really I can take Connor."

"I know you can, but I'm not going to let you. Now go relax, take a bath or a long nap. Call Sam. Okay?"

I nodded, "thanks Nash."

I went upstairs and put on Nash's black shirt and a pair of grey shorts. I plugged my phone into the charger and fell asleep.

When I woke up it was 1:30 and Connor's appointment was at 12 so they should be coming home soon.

I made some soup and sat down on the couch watching American Horror Story. After a few minutes, Nash came through the door holding Ava. Connor came tumbling through after Nash with an ice cream come in his hand and chocolate on his face.

I giggle and motioned for them to sit next to me.

"Mommy, daddy let me get ice cream," Connor smiled.

"I see that," I laughed and so did Nash.

"How was Ava?" I asked.

"Good. Great actually, she probably needs fed now but I can do that."

"It's okay, I can," I got up from the couch.

I shook the bottle up and fed Ava half the bottle before she fell asleep. I laid her in her swing and decided to go to the store to get something for dinner.

"I'll be right back," I kissed Nash and grabbed my car keys from the table and left.

I decided on making chicken and homemade mac & cheese.

When I came home, Connor was sleeping on the couch and I didn't know where Nash was.

I put the groceries away and went upstairs to look for Nash.

When I got to the room, there were rose petals and little candles leading to the bathroom.

I followed them to the bath tub that had rose petals in it and candles around it.

"Nash?"

He came out from behind me and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and turned around to connect my lips to his.

"I know that's it's been a rough couple of weeks, but I love you and I wanted to give you a day to relax," he said.

"Thank you," I kissed him again, and pulled my shirt over my head.

After I was undressed, climbed into the tub and let out a deep breath.

I looked up at Nash who was staring at me.

He bit his lip and pulled his shirt over his head and then pulled down his shorts and boxers at the same time.

He sat in the tub across from me and grabbed my hands.

"I love you so much Brenna Marie Grier."

"I love you too," I hummed closing my eyes.

Nash let go of my hand and moved his hand up my thigh.

I kept my eyes closed as he moved in the water to sit next to me. The tub is pretty big.

He trailed his finger up my torso and then kissed me, sending chills through my body.

Nash slid his hand back down my thighs and pushed his finger in between my legs.

I let out a quiet moan and he began to moved faster adding another one of his fingers.

I climbed on top of Nash, straddling him, and he moved his length inside me.

I moaned louder and Nash covered my mouth. I put my head down and rested it on his shoulder, occasionally leaving kisses and bites in his neck.

✖️✖️✖️

"B?" Nash asked me as we laid in bed.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to tell you that I got a role in that movies I auditioned for a couple weeks ago," he said.

I turned on my side to look at him, "that's great! Where are you filming at?"

He let out a deep breath, "Chicago."

"Oh," I rolled back over on my back.

"I can tell them no if you don't want me to."

"No, Nash, that's ridiculous. Of course I want you to take this. It's just that it's in Chicago. How will this work?"

"I'll fly down for a month and film a lot and then I'll come back here for a couple weeks, and then go back down for another month or two to finish filming," he said.

"Nash," I sighed, "I can't handle the kids alone for three months."

"Actually," he spoke, "how about you guys come down with me? Yeah. I'll be working during the day but I'll get to be with you guys at night."

"I don't know Nash. I left a lot of bad memories in Chicago. Plus it'll still be hard moving the kids down there for three months."

"Babe, I really want this part."

"I know that," I sighed.

"We have two choices. You guys come with me or I'll come up for a few weeks to see you guys."

"I don't know. Let me sleep on it and then I'm gonna call Sam in the morning to ask him."

I kissed Nash's cheek and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

In the morning I made Connor and Nash waffles and fed Ava. I then called Sam.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sammy," I said.

"Brenna! What's going on?"

"You know, uh, nothing," I laughed, "what about you? How's that girl of yours?"

"I'm doing good, and Sarah, yeah she's great."

"That's good, I'm really happy for you. And I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Nash got a part in this movie but it's in Chicago. I don't know if I want to move down there with the kids for three months or just not see Nash for three months and stay home."

"B, it's really up to you, but since you're asking me, it'll be hard either way, but Connor is two and Ava is almost four months. You can't move kids that are that young only for three months. I think you should stay in California."

"I don't know how I'll be able to handle them by myself though."

"Okay, how about, while Nash is gone I come stay with you guys so I can help you with the kids?"

"Really? Yes. That would be great!"

"Okay," he laughed, "I'll talk to you later," he hung up.