chapter 22

Before we start thank you to DoomboyJR for giving me the idea for this chapter.

Ryan pov.

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around the room that I was in. I saw 3 concrete walls and a wall with bars and a door. Behind those bars was mine and Angela's gear. I was currently on a chair confused looking around when I tried to bring my hands up to my head but couldn't signifying that I was tied to the chair. I was about to break free when I felt someone rubbing their arm against me. I looked back over my shoulder to see Angela laying her back against asleep. "Tell sombra he's awake." I heard a voice grunt as I look back at the door to see 1 guard.

"What do you want?" I growled already getting the feel for an integration.

"I don't know. Sombra wants to ask you shit." The guard shrugged as I was about to try breaking through the restraints, but stopped fearing I'd hurt angela.

"Ah holà Ryan." I heard sombra say as stared at her through the bars. "Sorry about the current conditions, but Reaper doesn't know if he can trust you."

"He's smart then." I growl at her as she looks taken back.

"Well I'm sorry but I really didn't want you to be killed or something. You and mercy are the best ship ever." She said happily as I tilted my head confused.

"So you want us here for the sake of me and her getting together?"

"Yeah that was the original plan, but-" sombra was about to continue before getting interrupted.

"But now you and her are going to be giving us information." A thick and heavy voice said as I saw a black man with a robotic arm come into view.

"You can try torturing me all you want but you'll never get me to talk." I growl as he smirks.

"That's why we're going to torture her." He said as I bared my teeth shouting.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I felt Angela move and wake up behind me. I look back in Hope's to see her.

"Ah time for the show." I then felt something hit my chest. I look down to see a dart. I slumped forward blacking out. When I woke I was still in the same chair but mercy was laid out on a table in front of me. I saw the black guy with a malevolent smirk.

"If you so as much touch a hair on her head." I threaten as he smirks walking over to a door opening it. In came a woman with ginger hair, a lab coat, and weird ass nails.

"Ah my old partner. How are you angela?" She asked as Angela had tears in her eyes.

"Please don't do this Moira." Angela begged as I tried breaking my restraints. They were metal cuffs which seemed to be made of something strong. I breathed heavily.

"You can break them. They were made to keep anyone who wears them weak." The man said with a grin. "Now please began moria."

"Very well doomfist." Moira said as she pulled out a knife and pressed it against Angela's arm. I squirmed trying to break free but couldn't. Angela was crying in pain as she looked at me to help. I felt my eyes starting to sting as I kept trying. Moria then stabbed it through her arm making her scream.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GINGER HAIRED BITCH!" I yell as she seemed to start getting off to it.

"Tell me Angela what's overwatchs biggest plan?" Moira asked as Angela stayed silent. Moira started to move the knife around in her arm before some sorta wall came between me and her. Everything was blocked from site as I struggled against my shackles.

"Come on." I say to myself as I hear more blood curling screams. They continued for who knows how long before everything went silent. Doomfist I think tapped on the wall.

"No matter how strong you get you will not be able to save her." He said before I hear a table being rolled away followed by footsteps. I started to feel angry as I heard something start ripping. I started screaming loudly.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" I yelled as I felt one of the cuffs break before I was thrown to the floor by some sorta shaking from outside. I heard a loud crunch and looked at my wrist to see the cuffs off. They were so tight on me that they had left black Mark's. I got up growling while grabbing the chair.

"Do you think we should be worried about that guy in there?" I heard a guard ask from outside the box thing I was in.

"Nah." Another said before I slammed the chair against it causing a loud bang. I could hear another guard gasp as I kept hitting.

"Dude what the fuck?" A fourth guy said before one of them muttered something walking away.

No one pov.

(Play at 2:45 or so.)

Ryan growled at the 3 guards before grabbing the nearest 2 breaking their necks instantly. He threw one of them at the last guard before walking over and standing on his chest. "You should've been worried." Ryan then grabbed the mans head and started to pull. Even after the audiable snap he kept pulling before the mans spine came out of his body. Ryan then put on the armor he had on before and grabbed a sword. He then busted down another set of doors as he started to hear multiple voices screaming. But he was focused on one.

Doomfist was escorting Moira and a bloody mercy. Angela's arms were covered in cuts and her wrist broken. He legs were red as her pants had soaked up blood. Doomfist was pleased with the results of angering Ryan. "With this type of motivation Doomguy should give me the fight of my life."

"Your personal vendetta will get you killed." Moira said as doomfist didn't care. He then heard people screaming as gunshots were being fired.

"Ah he is coming." Doomfist said when a bloody hand busted through the wall grabbing doomfist by the neck. Before he could react to Ryan, doomfist was pulled through into a pile of corpses. "What the?"

"I'm going to break you." Ryan growled cracking his knuckles. Hid white armor was blood red as it dripped off him.

"We shall see." Doomfist got up and charged Ryan only for him to grab the guanlet and stare evilly into his eyes. Ryan raised his fist and brought it into his face causing doomfist arm that was inside the guanlet to be torn from his body. Doomfist held the stump of what use to be his arm. Ryan walked forward slowly before starting to beat Doomfist with his own arm. As he felt the metal slam against his face doomfist regretted his choice before looking up to see Ryan shoving his fist straight through his face and out the other side. Ryan said nothing and climbed through the broken wall to see a nearly dead and bloody Angela. He picked her up gently and slowly started to walk through the base before the opposite wall broke to show an omnic with a butler hat before backing up letting a cowgirl through.

"Come on bob we have to-" Ashe said at she saw the bloody pile and Ryan carrying Angela. "I see why overwatch wants you back big guy. Come on. Let's go." Ryan followed her out as he saw a small group of people and omics clearing a room. "Alright boys we got the targets let's start moving out." Ryan didn't listen as he saw mercys gear. He used his free hand to grab it and set it on top of her as they walked out of the burning talon base.