chapter 20

Ryan pov.

I held Angela close in my arms as we rode the airship back to Base. I heard her mutter stuff in her sleep which made me smile but I was mostly focusing on Samuel Hayden. The reason I was even in this place. I wasn't completely mad. Just irritated that I was betrayed. I glared under my helmet as Hayden and 76 were conversating. Before could focus in I felt my angel move slightly. I looked down smiling as she looked up at me sleepily. "Hallo mein Liebling." She said as I smiled. She then looked around and saw Lena, Hanzo, Soldier, and the metal dick head. "When did we leave Midguard and who's that?" She asked as she pointed to Hayden as Lena waved to her.

"Few hours ago." I say as she smiles at me. "You were sleeping when Hayden over there got us. So to let you s-s-sleep I just carried you out." I explain. "And that is a thing I want to kill." I say not even bothering to keep quiet. Hayden turned and looked at us.

"I understand your reasoning for your dislike of me Doom slayer." Hayden said as I glared wishing I had my chainsaw. "But your situation is of your own doing." He said as I growled before Angela stroked my cheek softly. "If it wasn't for you destroying the argent energy then I would have had no reason to betray you."

"I was making sure that there wasn't another mass genocide of people." I argue as hanzo stared between us. "All argent energy does is allow portals from Hell to open."

"Earth could benefit greatly from this energy." Hayden said before I set Angela on the seat next to me.

"At the cost of more than 90% of the population?" I ask as he stays silent. "Oh yeah with less than 90%of people you definitely won't have a problem with power." I growled standing up. "Now I don't care what you want here with me. But I want you gone now." I sat down glaring at him.

"Very well." He said and stood up before the ship shook badly. I instantly put my arm over Angela's body to protect her as Athena came over the intercom.

"Warning. Talon soldiers are currently attacking the ship. I recommend preparing for crash." Athena said as the ship once again shook and started falling from the sky. Hayden and myself were the only ones not strapped in as the ship was dropping. I tried to get to my seat but couldn't as I put my helmet on to protect myself. Hayden was standing still as if not noticing the turbulence. I shook my head before the ship jolted hard making me fall to the floor. I got to my hands and knees as the ship skidded to a stop.

"Athena where are we?" Soldier asked.

"Unknown." Then there was a loud cutting noise towards the back of the ship. "Warning talon soldiers are cutting into the ship. ETA 3 minutes. Gear up." I got off my hands and knees and get ready to charge when loud boots caught my attention. I looked up to see black boots meeting my face causing me to go unconscious.

Angela pov.

I tried to warn Ryan but saw it was too late as a very large soldier dropped on top of him. "Stay where you are." He yelled as everyone was still strapped in. The back of the ship opened to show a girl in purple walking in with a look of excitement. I looked back to Ryan who wasn't moving. "Ah this is so exciting." I heard a Latina voice say.

"Uh huh." A male voice that belonged to a soldier said uninterested. The girl in purple walked up to me and smiled.

"Angela. Hi I'm sombra and I have to ask. Where's Ryan?" She said kindly as I looked at Ryan on the floor. "Ooooooh he got an upgrade. Sedate them." Sombra said. A soldier walked up to me holding a syringe and stuck it into my neck making the world go fuzzy to black.

Sombra pov.

I stared excitedly at Ryan and Angela as the rest of the overwatch memberes here were sitting unable to help. "Thank you kindly for delivering us these 2." I say before the heavy soldier tried to pick up Ryan but grunted in struggle. "Do you need help or something?" I asked him annoyed as he nodded yes. I rolled my eyes and 2 more soldiers helped. They were obviously struggling with the man. "Just drop him." I say sighing as they do that. I pulled out my translocator and placed it on Ryan. "Have a nice day overwatch dorks." I say as Ryan, Angela and myself teleported back to talon base in the cells. I stepped out and closed the cell locking the door. I smiled happily. "I'm finally able to not only get with Ryan but also put my OTP in action." I say with to much excitement. That's when Widow walked in.

"Ah there you are sombra. Reaper-" she started but stopped when she saw the 2. "You found them?" I nodded vigorously. "Well Reaper needs you. Sometimes about the wifi being down. He said he's going to touch the motum."

"DON'T LET HIM TOUCH THE MOTUM!!" I yell sprinting out of the room.