Chapter 1 The email.

Start from the beginning

Soon I reached the building and it was tall, I got out and it was about 1000 foot tall building. I walked into the doors and tried to seem responsible for this job and headed for the big desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist said smiling at me.

"Hi! Im here for the job interview, by May chance?" I said awkwardly.

She laughed, "of course, your the second person to come here today, I think more people will start arriving shortly, but I'll make an appointment now and a man will come and give you directions of where to go, it won't be long" she said smiling.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I said and smiled and sat down on a chair near the elevator and went on my phone, I scrolled through my feed on Instagram and finished my coffee and put the cup in my bag. I was so nervous I could eat a whole head..

"Miss Lopez?" The man said. I looked up and it seem to be the man that was meant to help me.

"Yes that's me" I said standing up.

"Right this way" he said and I shook so much, the receptionist put up the thumbs up I smiled and waved at her.

"His door is right there" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you" and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a deep voice boomed in the room, The doors opened for me, and their he laid on his chair facing the opposite way looking at the city.

"Hello, sir" I said.

"Have a seat" he said and I did what he told.

"Thank you for coming in today, i can already tell by your voice that you will be extraordinary at this job" he said still facing the city.

"Thank you, sir?" I said and he finally turned his chair over, and woah.

He had the most gorgeous, beautiful green eyes ever and his hair how it was kept back nicely, he was a attractive man.

"Hello Miss Camila Lopez, I am Angelo Garcia, nice to meet you" he said and place his hand out so I could shake on it, I shook on his hand and he brought out some papers, "Now, I need you to answer these questions and then we can start" he said and went to his computer and gave me a pen and started typing.

I read some questions and it was all like, Are your pregnant? Do you have a boyfriend, do you smoke, what job were you studding for in college and university, Ect.

I answered all the questions, and said. "Done, sir" he nodded and took the pen and paper and looked over it and seemed impressed.. I think..

"Nice, now I have some more questions, is that okay with you?" He said and laid his hands out in knuckles and rested on them.

"Of course" I said and put my hands in my lap.

"Okay good, question.. How well do you take your work." He said and grabbed his pen and paper and got ready to write down stuff.

"I like to take my work, responsibly and appropriately and I always like to get it on time otherwise I am a mess, but I always finish work when people need me too." I said and fidgeted my fingers in my lap.

"Hmm, Good" He said and wrote down what I said.

"Do you interact with people well?" He said.

"Yeah I do, but if they are mean to me I just can't take it, but if someone is annoying me by their answer I don't go pshyco on them I keep it in my head" I said and he nodded.

"No, drugs, legal stuff?"

"Hell no" I covered my mouth. "I mean no, sir, sorry" he smiled.

"That's okay, thank you for the interview today I'll make sure to email you too see if you got the role." He said and do it he'd tow rite on his computer. I nodded.

"Have a nice day" he said and I walked out of the office and down to go to my car when the lady of the receptionist walked my way, she was kinda weird but I loved weird.

"How did it go?" She said.

"I'm not sure how it went" I said putting a hand on my head.

"Well I give you the best of luck, and here's my phone number if you need me or want to have a date or something, you know like girl time" I smiled.

"Of course" she waved at me and I put her phone number in my bag, and walked out the big doors.

I got in my car and headed home, as soon as I arrived home i went to go have a shower and hoped in my big shirt and shorts pants for night, and put my red socks on with my glasses.

I was watching tv when my mom called. "Hello sweetheart how are you-" before my could finish anything else, dad budding in. "HEY KIDDO HOW ARE YOU!!" He said and I laughed.

I talked to my parents for about hours and told them what I did today, and eventually it was 10:23pm at night.

I got my computer and put it on my bed and got the remote for the aircon since it was so hot and turned it on. I then slid in my blankets and was about to turn my computer off when I got a email.

'Hello Miss Lopez I want to congratulate you on, becoming my assistant for me and for showing good success in your work, I'd love to have you at work tomorrow at 11:32 thank you and goodnight.'

I responded, 'Thank you so much for accepting me, I won't let you down, sir Goodnight to you too! :P' I remember I had to be professional, not be myself but I didn't care at this moment I was too happy.

I decided not to eat dinner I wasn't that hungry so I drank some water that usually helped me.

I got comfortable in my sheets and rested my head on the pillow and turned my computer off and rested my glasses on the bedside table.

"Tomorrow I start my new life" I said and closed my eyes and drifted onto sleep.

1679 words