Chapter 1 The email.

The rain lightly poured over the roof and onto the window, I got out of my bed with all the blankets wrapped around me and got up, I stretched my back for a good minute and looked outside and yawned.

I rubbed my eyes too look at the rushing cars on the street and busses for people who needed to go to work, dewdrops over green grass lightly pressed on the grass, there was a golden ray of sunshine appearing on the horizon, Faint chirping of birds make my life so much better.

California Los Angeles never looked better then this, I had only moved 2 weeks ago and settled in for my new life, and I was loving it, they had so much things to do then United Kingdom, But I love it, its where my family is from and I lived there for my whole life but was born in Italy, but never got taught the language sadly.

I have 2 sisters and 1 older brother and they are all crazy so am I, But I'm more of a shy person. My mother and father are both married and love each other very much, My mother was a cleaner and my dad was a chef, but now they look after us.

I decided to go make a coffee, The smell hit my nose really good once I had made it in my coffee maker. I took a sip and fell to heaven, coffee was the only key that could wake me up properly. I went to go sit down on the couch with my coffee while I put on the news.

'Today on the news-' the news went on, I sipped my coffee while it came up with a job offer, I'm pretty sure it was like for the rich celebrities people, so I want keen, a while later it said.

'Worlds most richest CEO is looking for an assistant to help him with his work for this year or more, he's giving out invitations to anyone who has a high college degree and went to university, Please report to his work place and book an appointment with him, and good luck to anyone who is willing too go' the news said and before I could do anything I sat up and drank the last bit of my coffee.

"Maybe, I can sign up, after all i do have a good college degree and went to university" I said and went on my phone to see what time he wanted people.

"10:30" was okay, I had plenty of time to get ready, it also told anyone who was doing this, What to wear and it said formal/Casual.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a outfit for today, it was nice and ironed and looked good.

(None of my outfits on here and not my character aka Camila)

I hoped in the shower and washed my hair, I let the water flow down my back and neck and everywhere, and started to finish up

I hoped in the shower and washed my hair, I let the water flow down my back and neck and everywhere, and started to finish up. I got out of the shower and fried myself, i then put on some 2018 songs and got ready. I blow dried my hair and done my makeup, i then put my outfit on.

"I look good, I hope" I said to myself in the reflection.

I got my car keys and made another coffee in my good cup that I could hold anywhere. I hoped in my car and started the engine, I didn't have a sports car or anything like that I only had a car for myself and it was good enough. I drove to the destination it told me on my phone.