Bride of the Underworld

Start from the beginning

The seeker was about to go over there and show them what he thought "manners" were when another squash fell on his head. Penny sighed and wiped the mud off her boots. Getting up, she walked over to take the squash off Starscream's head.

"Perhaps I should assign you a different job. You seem to have issues with Beaky." She smiled at the drone who gave her a happy chirp back. "Even though you all live together, why can't you all see that you work well as a team!"

"How do we work as a team?" Dreadwing asked, placing the carrots he'd gathered into inventory.

"Well..." Penny pulled the squash off Starscream's helm and started to wipe him off with her shirt. "Megatron is the leader who shows how strong he can be!"

Megatron nodded, showing off by hoisting the potato basket over his shoulder. He liked how Penny had called him the leader. She respected his privacy and loved him like a son. He loved being admired by many, but he loved being loved by one.

"Starscream, you have the makings of a leader, but you lack understanding and self-control." Penny explained, patting his helm. "But you have a great mind that can whip up a good solution for any problem you will face."

Starscream smiled at this, liking the feeling of Penny's shirt on his helm. Ever since he was adopted into her life, he had grown closer to her. She was the reason he tried to be nice to others and the only person who listened to him rant.

"Now Soundwave obviously is the smartest one out of all of you. His emotions may not show themself, but he has a big heart and cares deeply for all his friends!" Penny placed the fallen squash in the decomposing bin, Lazerbeak on her shoulder. "Even his birdie friend and other animals."

Soundwave displayed a sparkly heart emoji at this. It was true that he had a hard time expressing his feelings and emotions, but he learned how to in subtle ways. He enjoyed spending quality time with Penny in whatever activity they were doing.

"Knockout has medical experience and Breakdown is the muscle. You guys are a great pair." Penny got the basket from Knockout and went over to the inventory.

Knockout blushed at that while Breakdown kicked the ground. The twosome were great when they worked together and enjoyed the company that each had given. Penny even spent time with both of them, Knockout taking her shopping and taking Breakdown to the playground. Even if it was just the two of them with her, they would share the time they spent with her.

"Lastly, Dreadwing is the most loyal guy you'd ever met. He will never let you down even when times are difficult." Penny got the basket that he was holding and placed it under the tree.

Dreadwing sighed happily at the mention of his name. His favorite thing to do with Penny was cuddling, and boy did he enjoy a nice cuddle. He often would sneak into her room at night to get closer with her. He loved the warmth that radiated her very existence.

"You all have something that helps me learn more about your personalities and preferences. Even though I have no idea where you guys are from, I want to protect you and love you for your differences." Penny opened her arms wide. "C'mon you guys know you want a hug."

The Decepticons laughed as they ran towards her with open arms. A family group hug was something not common in the Decepticons, but nevertheless it was enjoyable.

As I took my daily stroll through the world of the living, I happened upon a domicile that stood out from the rest of the neighborhood. Intrigued by its beauty, I walked inside. As usual, a cold chill surrounded the house with outlooks of death and destruction. This was to be my curse for all eternity I suppose. I heard voices coming from the outside. Walking to the sliding glass door, I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my long life. Her hair was orange and vivacious. Her skin was kissed by the sun's rays, but not much to mar her gorgeous flesh. The dirt on her face and hands didn't bother her like most modern women. Her light pink lips were soft and delicate, making mine tingle with anticipation. Surrounding her were strange creatures, bodies of purple, black, and one of red. They were playing with her in a luxurious garden, the late harvest of October underneath the tree. How long have I searched for a woman like this, one who embraced the darkness and turned it into light. Who was not afraid of a speck of dirt and enjoyed the company of the different.

She was the one I needed, the one I desired. But alas, she lives. If only she were dead then our paths could meet. I would take her to my underworld kingdom and show her the splendors of the dead. I would make her live forever with me and become my queen. She would bare my children, ridding herself of the ones she had.

My lust has grown strong for her. If this was indeed fate, then I must make her mine!

"Stay where I can see you guys." Penny called out, resting by her flower beds with Megatron. The rest of the Decepticons were scattered throughout the backyard, playing a game of tag. Penny sighed as she fell back, making the weeds puff out their small seeds.

"Megatron, promise me something okay?" She said, making the red eyed bot give her a curious look.

"What is it carrier?" He asked politely.

Before she could reply, a giant crack opened up beside her. Megatron watched as a cloak figure emerged from the ground, carrying a scythe in his right hand and extending a bony hand with his other. Penny stood in front of him, terrified at the hooded figure, but wanting to protect her son.

"Penny Drake, your time has come. Follow me into the Underworld to meet your fate." It's voice echoed like a memory from the past. Not waiting for her reply, he grabbed her wrist and brought her to a standing position. Then he threw his cloak over her, causing her to scream with fear. Megatron rushed forward to save her, but was knocked back from the scythe. He fell to the ground, his helm cracked a bit. The Grim Reaper gave a rattled laugh sounding like the rattling of bones.

"Did you really think you could stop the Grim Reaper child? I am one of the most powerful beings of the undead and not even children will be able to stop me!"

"Give her back! Give back our carrier!" Megatron yelled, alerting the others. They saw the Grim Reaper and ran towards them. The Grim Reaper noticed the rest of them coming and started to descend into the crack he'd made in the ground. Megatron leapt after him, only for the crack to seal itself completely blocking off any means of entering the Underworld. The mechlings wailed for her to return, but to no avail. The one who took this the worst was Megatron, who pounded the ground in anger.

"We have to get her back!" He said, eyes full of rage.

"Where did he say he was taking her?" Knockout said, trying to contain his anger.

"Someplace called the Underworld, wherever that is." Megatron grumbled. "He just snatched her up."

"Well we have to find a way to get to the Underworld!" Starscream said, worried sick.

Breakdown tapped his chin in deep thought. "I may know how we can get there. I have a friend..."

The Decepticons must travel to the Underworld in order to rescue their mother. But there will be trials they will have to face together! Will they be able to dive deep into the Underworld