Bride of the Underworld

*This chapter is brought to you by Greek Mythology, the undead, and various Yandere tales. It is also a Decpeticon chapter, so no Autobots will be in this story. Viewer discretion is advised. Do not ingest the River Styx if you plan to break promises you don't intend to keep. If you or a loved one has experienced seeing Death in the face, we advise you to sit back and relax as your soul gets taken out slowly. We assure you, you will feel total bliss after it happens.

Enough with the ads already! Time to get this story started! As for the next chapter of Lockdown, it is coming soon. Sorry for the delay.*

Darkness...

Total darkness all around my very existence. I am the terror that walks through the night, the cold shiver that runs down your back, that uneasy feeling when you know someone is watching you...staring from the beyond.

Who am I you ask yourself as you read these words. Some of you picture the face of a skeletal figure with a laugh so cold and malicious that it makes you sweat. Some of you picture the face of a hot guy with tons of black locks cascading down his pale face. Others will just notice the weapon I carry around that severs the bond between the living and the dead.

I am the being knowned as the Grim Reaper, reaper of souls and destroyer of man. I only have the power to tell when a person is ready to die. My powers of necromancy have hailed for millions of years. People fear me, dread me, tell stories of my unholy wickedness.

But I long for a companion, someone to confide my inner feelings with. I desire the interaction between two lovers who are madly enamoured by each other. Someone to hold in my arms, letting me run my fingers through their soft locks. Someone who will have a laugh that chimes like silver bells. Someone who will look pass this facade that has shrouded my darken persona.

But who could ever love death?

"Ow! Why you stupid plant!"

It was another crisp fall day in the suburbs of the Drake house. The cons and Penny were knee deep in the garden out back, harvesting vegetables from beneath the soil. Penny had her orange hair up in a high ponytail, a red checkered bandana tied around her forehead. She wore a red shirt, dirty blue jeans, and her rainboots. White gloves were digging inside the Earth, pulling out the rich brown potatoes that slumbered there. Beside her was Megatron, who was humming a jovial tune while he helped her. His frame was caked with dirt, but he didn't seem to care. By the tomatoes, Knockout was holding a basket for Breakdown, who was placing the juicy hybrids inside. Dreadwing was uprooting the carrots, yanking hard as he fell on his bottom with a grunt. Soundwave was doing inventory, counting how much they were harvesting and showing it on full display on his faceplate. Lazerbeak was cutting down the vines of squash that had settled on Penny's fence, causing some to smash on an unsuspecting seeker's helm.

"Starscream you're being too loud! Some of us would like to enjoy the nice weather without your constant screeching!" Megatron scowled at the seeker, making him glare back. Penny swatted his servos, a sign that usually meant for him to behave. He grumbled at this, but stopped as soon as he pulled up a big potato.

"I wouldn't be so screechy if a certain bird knew how to aim!" Starscream said, giving the bird a look. "He's doing it on purpose!"

"Screamer, maybe if you ask him politely, he can drop it in your basket." Knockout said, giving him a smug look. "Breakdown response to manners when I ask politely." To prove his point, the cherry mech turned back to his friend/brother. "Breakdown, can you please place the tomatoes in my basket?"

"Why of course KO! How nice of you for asking!" Breakdown played along, putting a rather plump one in his basket. "See Starscream? It's all about manners!"