The King and His Queen

*A younger look at Regina and if Predaking was his own age. What is her story with him? How does she know him? And what other secrets does she keep from her children?
Also the name "Regina" means Queen in Latin.*
_____________________________________
"I am highly impressed Miss Regina that you are not only able to raise three kids by yourself, but you have a stable job and great house. How do you do it?"
The young woman smiled at the young man that sat beside her. She took a sip of her teacup as she looked out her window to see her three daughters playing outside. The brown haired woman turned around to the person she was talking to.
"I am sure that you would agree that I have done a great job on my own. But sometimes I wonder...if my husband was still around, would he be proud?"
The man smiled and placed a hand on the young mom's. "He would be so proud of you. Seeing the girls happy with their mother would be the best thing for him to die to. You can do this Regina. You are not a queen for a reason."
Regina smiled softly and sighed. "Then I guess I can accept this gift. You have been around this family for years after all. But I..."
"I think I can trust one of my oldest friends with the AllSpark. Besides, since your husband can no longer guard it, you are the only one I can trust with it. But do not despair, for when the time comes, your children will be gifted with something amazing."
__________________________________
Regina felt a tug on her pant leg as she looked down to see Predaking wagging his tail and hopping up and down for her. She realized she zoned out for a second in the past. She patted his helm before picking him up and hugging him.
"Honestly, you drive me crazy little one." Kissing him on the head, she placed him in the sidecar of her motorcycle. "C'mon, let's take a quick trip to the park. Maybe we can both blow off some of that extra steam." She put her helmet on, revved the engine, and hit the road hard and fast.
____________________________________
Predaking was enjoying himself so much!
His wings were out as they drove down the block. He was satisfied with his new owner. She was much nicer than Megatron ever was! Plus he could get all the head scratches, belly rubs, and warm fireplace naps he ever wanted. That and he ruled the household as he pleased. He saw Regina as an equal, a confidant in some sorts. She was like a queen, a regal individual that kept the house in check. Whenever other guest would come over, they would shriek in fear at him and demand her to take him outside. But Regina would be firm with them and say that he was a member of her house and should be treated with respect. Those people would just glare at him and continued to talk with the kind lady. However, if she was disrespected in any way, he would blow a little fire at them as a warning. He would chuckle when they ran away. Although Regina would scold him afterwards, she would laugh at the way they would run. He was content here, happier than back at the Nemesis. He opened his eyes to see the greenery of the park that came close. He wagged his tail in happiness. This place, a park she called it, was his favorite place to run around and play at. Regina didn't treat him like those glorified mutts, putting him on a leash. He was a great companion to have around to practice her marathon training with!
Regina slapped on her headband and gave him a grin. "Ready? I plan on doing three miles! Think you can keep up?"
Predaking snorted smoke from his nose as his wings flapped. I was born ready Regina!
If anyone saw a old woman jogging alongside a orange and black dragon, they would think it was the strangest sight to behold.
______________________________________
Short chapter today!  Now that it is over, I can finally get to the climax of this story and fulfill your requested chapters as well. Be on the lookout for a couple of newly introduced characters, more bots, and the return of an old enemy!
Until then: Isn't Predaking and Regina a cute duo?