Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.

Start from the beginning

Once we were all seated at the table, I started to speak by saying "I came into Dawn's room to check up on her, when I found her paralyzed with clouded eyes and extremely pale" Once I finished that sentence, I pulled out the small empty bottle from my pocket and place it in the middle of the table. "I found this by her bedside table, I think it is some type of poison."

They didn't nothing for a moment, before Isaac reached out and gently grabbed the bottle. As he was inspecting the small amount of liquid, he said "It is defiantly some type of sleep draft, a powerful one at that" he paused for a moment before saying "Ahaha! Its enchanted. Look!" he said showing me the bottle while I sat there confused. How does he know all this stuff? When Isaac finally looked up from the bottle and noticed my weird expression he said "Sorry, It's just that Raina taught me a thing or two in her spare time," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Anyway," I said, shaking my head. "Can you make a remedy?" looking directly at him. He thought for a moment before nodding, which made mood rise. "But it will take a while," he said which made me drop. "How long?" I said, eager to know. He looked back down at the bottle for some time before saying "At least 2 days, maybe 3 at the most," he said before adding, "But a wizard or which has to enchant it or the elixir won't work." I groaned, leaning back in my chair in defeat.

I suddenly felt a hand go on top of mine. I looked up to see Wayland with a small grin as he said, "Leave that ta me."

..............................................................................................................................

Thranduil's P.O.V

I pulled my cloak tight around my shoulders as I felt the breeze nip at me. I heard the occasional groan of annoyance from the men, once in a while. We have been riding for two days straight, for if there are lives probably at stake, I'll do nearly anything, especially for those I love. Neawilth.

The way her blonde hair fell past her shoulders and her yellow eyes gleamed like gold. Her gold skin, so sweet, I craved for the sweet honey nectar of her skin. And oh, her laugh sent chills down my spine. But every time I thought of her, flicker of images possesses my mind. Images of her. The desperate peasant girl Belle, with that hideous smile and that annoying laugh of her. I swear, when I come home, I'll lock her in the dungeons so I won't be able to see her ever again.

I smug smile formed to my lips but quickly changed as I heard rapid sounds of hoof prints coming in our direction. Suddenly, a heavily cloaked rider came from the fog that surrounded the entire army. The man pulled back his hood to revel Dawn's Husband, Oscar. His complexion was extremely pale, almost ghostly. His eyes were huge and held a horrified look to them.

"Sir, it's worse than we thought," He mumbled to the King and I. "There are orcs everywhere, the kingdom has hardly any defence left. The people are dying!" Oscar practically screamed at us before mumbling something under his breath.

"What?!" I shouted at him, my hands tighten around the reins. Oscar looked at me with shocked eyes, taken back at my sudden approach. He looked down and took a deep shaky breath before looking back at us with those brown eyes of his.

"There are dragons, many dragons," he said with a shaky breath.

..................................................................................................................................

Wayland's P.O.V

I kept haring my footsteps echo down the hallway, mumbling under my breath as I tugged my coat around my frozen bones. "Jessh that girl better be right about this," I said as I came up to the guarded closed throne room.