Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.

Neawilith's P.O.V

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Clinging to the cell door, wishing for someone to let me out. "Please!" I plead, "Let me o-" I was cut off by a voice.

 "Put a sock in it!" One of the guards grumbled. "Oh! How dare you talk to me like that! Do you know who I am!" I yell in fury, causing all the guards to groan.

"Yes yes, You are Princess Neawilth from the Firestone Kingdom. But, you have committed two serious crimes, which if you weren't royal, would be sentence to death. Unfortunately, your father is bailing you out, you ungrateful child."He sneered, spitting on the ground outside my cell. EW!

"You'll be hearing from my father" I muttered, crossing my arms across my chest. Suddenly there was a squeak followed by scurrying little footsteps. I screamed at the top of my lungs, RATS!

.............................................................................

Wayland's P.O.V

I took the bottle of ale to my lips, feeling the alcohol burn my throat as I chugged it down. Setting the bottle on the table. With my head in my hands, I broke down crying as I tired to forget about Belle.

But every time, I saw flashes of her. Smiling so sweetly, laughing with Issac. Carrying for those rag rats as if they were her own children.

It was only been a few hours since I heard about her death and I am already a mess. I failed. I have lost everything now. I was supposed to die first! Not a child! especially not Belle.  I scratched at the corner of my beard in frustration as I remembered.The funeral is in two days time. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Why?!

Ruffly grabbing the ale by the neck once again, ready to take another swing when.

BANG BANG!

"Go away Isaac" I grumbled, soberly wiping away the tears. Leaning back on the hind legs of the chair, stretching my arms out wide before folding them behind my head. But when I was about to close my eyes.

BANG BANG!

"That's it!" I muttered, angrily getting out of the chair, and stomping my way to the front door, yelling "I said Isaac, go away! Not knock on the door like a little girl selling those damn cookies!" Tugging the door handle and swinging the door open saying "Go away Isaac, I don't want any of that sympathy crap. So go aw-" I stopped mid sentence, as I saw the person standing outside my door at three in the blimin morning!

"Wha-wha ar-who?" I was completely tongue tied as I gazed at beauty in front of me. Her lips turned into a small smile for a moment before going completely serious again, as she said in her majestic voice.

"If you would like to help Belle, you'll do as I say" she ordered. Me, on the other hand was an utter idiot and just nodded. She smiled at me before walking into my house, saying "Good, now Wayland where do you craft your blades?" She walked down the hallway in curiosity. I shook my head and cleared my throat,

"Erm just down the hall, take a right then walk until you find a door to ya near left" I reply gobsmacked,following her closely behind.

For after all, I just invited Lady Galadriel into my home.

I wiped the sweat of my forehead, before grabbing the blade for the fire. The constant sound BANG came from my hammer as I kept whacking it against the piece of steal, shaping it. Every once in a while, Galadriel came over, muttering spells to the sword, making glow white.

This went on for hours before I raised the red glowing sword and poured it into the water. Instantly steam rises, making me step back careful not to get burnt.  Lady of the Light then gracefully came over and poured some sort of bright liquid in the water and said something in elvish that I could actually understand.