chapter forty_three (THE END)

"hey babe about what we talked about last night..I know you don't want to have anything to do with your biological parents..."Eric was saying.

"I don't babe"Victoria interjected

"Please hear me out..after the search and everything..babe your real mother has been suffering from depression,the man we thought was her son is not actually he's a family member..... meeting you and your sisters would brighten Phoebe's and Jonas black world's again,he's planning on willing everything to charity his legacy everything would be gone but I believe when they meet you and your sisters and Zion...things would be different...please love, think about it please apart from finally meeting your birth parents the future of our children would be secured"Eric said as he wore his suite jacket.

"Babe I would think about it okay but no pressure please"Victoria said.

"Sure none at all...so do we finally have custody of Pearl?"Eric asked.

"Yes love she's ours now, Shantel is definitely not capable of taking care of that child and the court saw that...we have full custody of the baby..but if any day Shantel becomes capable the Daniel's can have her back"Victoria said.

"That's okay am sure by then Pearl would be old enough to descide who she wants to be with"Eric said then placed a kiss on his wife's forehead and lips.

"Have a wonderful day love"Victoria said.

2weeks later....

The past two weeks were hectic for both Victoria and surprisingly Eric,the wedding planning was beginning to get to them, and also Victoria finally decided to meet with her birth parents the blacks.

The meeting didn't go as she had thought it would, surprisingly her birth mother was the replica of her.

Sweet, loving,kind, generous and the list went on, her father on the other hand was more like Eric, business oriented,but loving and sweet.

After meeting their birth parents Victoria realized that actually she and Isabella looked alike or tho Isabella looked more like their father and she the mother,but the family resemblance was striking.

Aunt Elizabeth ended up finding a man she loved and they had gotten married in a small church with just family and friends.

The blacks descided to foot the bills of the wedding,even tho Eric protested, he lost the case, Victoria's father was a good business man to and he knew how to get what he wants.

Since the wedding planning was taken over by her father, Victoria finally had time for herself so she descided to pay a visit to an old friend.

"Ma'am you have just ten minutes to speak with him"the warden said to her.

She was at the prison where Tony was locked up,all the troubles and problems she had gone through made her forget about him for sometime,but now that she had all the time in the world she descided it was time to finally face him.

As they brought him in, Victoria noticed how bad her friend looked, his hair was over grown,his beards where full and he looked unkept,there were few bruises on his face and he was limping alitle, the sight of him broke Victoria's heart and subconsciously tears began to roll down her face. Her friend was broken.

"Hey baby girl,I was surprised they said I had a visitor,never had visitors here"Tony said when the warden left them.

"So many troubles Tony....they kept me away"Victoria said as another set of tears began to form at the banks of her eyes.

"I see....so why are you here?"Tony asked his voice still as Charming as ever.

"Valeria is dead...many things has happened Tony..... I have a son now..... Isabella is my twin sister.....and Christopher was never my dad neither was Valeria"Victoria said as she tried to tell him everything at once.