Chapter nine - John

"Can I talk to you in - private."  I questioned.

"Um sure I guess."  She replied.

I knew because she was surrounded by people who looked to her as an example she was trying to keep her cool, but in her eyes, she was panicked.

I yanked on her wrist harder, pulling on her silver bracelet, and turned the corner.

"We could just go upstairs." She suggested.

"Ok." I shrugged.

She twisted her wrist away from me and huffed up the stairs, walking as fast as possible to try and loose me in the ornate hallways.

We approached her room and she ushered me inside, then proceeded to slam the door behind us.

"What do you want?" She prodded on.  "Do you want something from me because I don't know what happened before but all I know is that you are bad news."  She paced around the room as she said these words.

I had barely processed what she said because I was staring around her bed room in awe.

It was insanely nice.

I was just about as big as my living room and kitchen combined back home.

"Well!?"  She shouted.

"Oh yeah um I just wanna ask you something."  I responded.

"And.." she replied. "That would be.."

"Oh right. So why did you lock in the hospital room, also why are you so darn freaked out by me. Every time I look at you, you walk very fast away from me."

She sighed, and took a seat on her bead spread, I proceeded to do the same.

"Well, when we were in the hospital room, I had finished wheeling you over and I touched your fore arm and I was shocked."

"By what, the amount of muscles in my arm. I know I know." I playfully smiled.

She rolled her eyes in response.

"No there was this weird energy surge that I felt, and I know you felt it to." She declared.

"That time, and once before. When I was in the original room, someone came in to check on me, they placed their hand on my head and I felt it then too." I paused. "Was that you? Do you feel it then too?"

"Uh no. Sorry." She said. "We need to figure out what this is. And I know who we can talk to."

She stood up brushed off her dress, and descended back down the stairs, as we prepared to receive the answers we needed.