023

We were making cupcakes but Justin tripped and fell with frosting on his cheeks. "What are you doing?" I asked. "This." Justin says as he puts frosting on my mouth and starts running. "Wh- HEYY!" I said as I stared to chase him. I caught him the we both fell on the ground. "I-I'm so tired..." I says breathing heavily. I layed on Justin's stomach and layed there for a straight 10 minutes. I tried to get up but, Justin pulled me into his embrace. "For a few more minutes..." Justin says. I layed next to him then I put iceing on his nose. I giggled at him. Justin spreaded the iceing on my face and I did the same. We both giggled and smiled at each other. We got up then cleaned ourselves. "So cute." Justin mumbles. "What was that?" I asked. "Nothing." Justin says smiling. We cleaned up and ate the cupcakes. We watched Idol Producer and his performances. Some of them I choked. "What the fu-" "ck..." Justin says grinning. "I did good right?" Justin asked. "Well duhhh!" I said laughing. As we were watching, I fell asleep.

Justin P.O.V

I saw Angel sleeping on my chest. I carried her upstairs to my room. I put the blanket over us and smiled at her. "I wish you liked me too." I say as I back hug her.

ANGEL P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and it was 9:47AM. "Morning Angel~ I made some breakfast for you." Justin says as he carries me down to the living room. "H-Heyy!" I said. Justin was just giggling. "Y-Yah! Put me down!~" I said hitting his back. "So you want me to drop you off the stairs?" He says smirking as he lets on hand go. "N-NO" I said as I held onto him tightly. "That's what I thought." Justin says smirking. He carried me down to the living room and sat me down on his lap. "J-Just-" "What, you wantme to kiss you?" Justin says smiling. "Huh-"
Justin suddenly kissed me. I was shocked. "I like you, I really do. In fact... I love you. Do you wanna go out?" Justin says blushing. "I- Uh... I'll think about it." I said slightly smiling.

Suddenly, someone rung the doorbell. I sat down and fell back asleep.

JUSTIN P.O.V

I opened the door and it revealed

"ZHU ZHENGTING!?"