sunshine 005

"My name is Luhan" the boy said. We introduced ourselves again and Luhan asked a question. "So are you guys new here?" "Well yeah" I said, along with Xukun and Lucas nodding. Ahhmm sooo borreed!!! "Guys I'll be back really quick." I went outside and sat next to the water fountain. I was just living life until... I got a backhug from somebody. I turned back and saw Zhengting. "Hey Angel." He said. I turned back and our noses were touching... we were so close I could feel him breathing. I immideatly turned front again so I could avoid him seeing my pink face "Hey Zheng. What's up? Why aren't you with the others?" I asked "I just wanted to get some air, but I saw you." He says still hugging me uwu. I'm surprised that I don't have a problem with it. "Okay..Lunch ends in like 3 minutes we should head back in." I said "Okay!" Zhengting says releaing the hug and grabs my hand. We walk in, got our stuff, and headed to class... We had all the classes together and soon the class ended. It was time to go home when someone dragged me into a empty room. He was wearing a mask "Look who we got here. A cutie." Someone said. "LET GO OF ME! DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU PEASANTS!" I said screaming. Suddenly, someone opened the door... Zhengting? "Let go of her you bastards!" He shouted. Damn... he had another side of him I never even knew existed. They started fighting. Then, Zhengting pulled me out and carried me bridal style to the front of the school. I was just shook. "Are you okay Angel!?" He said as he put me down on a chair. "I'm okay... Thank you Zheng!" I said as I hugged him. "No problem." He said while hugging me back. "Next time let me walk with you!" He said playfully "Okay Zhengie!~" I said. I'm surprised... Why am I like this?.. Hmm... "Should we practice?" He asked. I nodded and gave him my address. We went to my place and held hands.

"Wow your house is big

"Wow your house is big." Zheng said.I just laughed. Then, I opened my door to a big surprise...

HEYY YALLL HOW ARE UU!!!?? THE NEXT PART COMES UP AT JULY 20TH!! I HOPE U LIKED THIS PART AND I LOVE Y'ALL💗😭💘