sunshine 006

I opened my door to see... my brothers wet- well...they were throwing water balloons... Aish its a mess. "HEY ZHENG! HEY ANGEL!" They both say as they are running around the place. "Umm...What the he-- Hey guys!" Zheng and I both said. We just giggled and made our way to the dance studio. We practiced and practiced...

Suddenly we heard lightning.. "OH MAH FREAKIN FRAKIN GOD-" I yelled... Zhengting just laughed. He rode a motorcycle here and I don't want him to get strucked... Then Lucas came in. "Hey bro, wanna sleep over? I mean... raining and lightning out there and it would be safer in here.."
Lucas said "Yeah sure, thanks bro" Zheng said as he smiled. "You're gonna sleep in Angel's room" Lucas said then he left. "You can follow me😊" I said. We went to my room "Hey I'll be right back!" I said then I ran to Xukuns room. I opened the door and found him on the bed shirtless. I immedeantly went back out and knocked. He opened the door without a shirt on... *sigh* "Hey can you put a shirt on?" I asked. This boy really needs to put a shirt on 😤 "No. What do you want baby?" He said as he pulled me in his room and locked the door. "Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. "Go ahead and pick whatever. I know it's for your friend. Next time you bring a boy over you'll get a punishment" he says winking. "U-umm okay..." I picked out pajamas and a casual outfit for tommorow. I was about to leave when Xukun grabbed my wrisk. "What is it!?" I yelled "Yelling at daddy hm?" He smirks "Oh hell no" I said "Wouldn't it be better if you slept with me not him. He's a guest isn't he? Sleep with me." He whispered in my ear "NO" I yelled and ran to my room. I went inside and gave Zhengting the clothes "Thanks Angel!" He said then hugged me "No problem~" 😊. He went to the bathroom and changed his clothes. "Wanna order some food?" I asked. "Do you?" He asked back "Sure, Lemme go ask my brothers if they want something. I went to Lucas's room and knocked. "Come in!" He yelled. I walked in and he gave me a smile "Yes Angel?" He asked "Do you want something? We're gonna order." I smiled back. "Cheese fries and Tteokpokki!" He said happily "Okay!" I said as I smiled back and left. I now made my way back to Xukuns room and knocked. He opened the door and gave me a smirk "Miss me princess?" He asked "No. I just wanted to ask you if you want something because we're ordering." I said "Aight, Number one, You." He says as he locks the door and throws me on the bed. "Now, Where should I start...My meal looks delicious tonight." He says while he hovers over me.

Hiiii I published this a day earlier for fun lol💞 I hope this was enough to give yall a heart attacc *evil laughter* hahahahaha. Anyways, the next part will be out July 21st! LOVE Y'ALL💫❤💘💛💜💞💟💗💙💚✨💫❤✨❤💜❗❗❗