sunshine 017

"U-Umm...Okay Oppa..." I said blushing.

Arrival...

"We're here~" he says as he looks at me, handing a mask over for me to wear. "Thank you Oppa~ So... where are we?" I asked as I wore the mask. "Han river." He said as he got out the car and opened my door. The place was completly empty, maybe because it's late. "Let's eat~" he says as he holds my hand. We walked to the convenient store, we bought ramen, ice cream, triangle kimbap, and water. "I'll pay!" I yelled but Zhengting already slid his card. An old lady (cashier) laughed. "Young love." She mumbled.

We headed out next and cooked the ramen on the cooking machine. "Woahh..." we both said as we looked fascinated by the machine. When the ramen finished cooking, we sat a table next to the river. We saw the whole city and the lake. "Beautiful isn't it?" He asks. "Yeah..." I said. "Just like you..." he mumbled. "It's cold isn't it?" He said. I slightly nodded. Zhengting took his sweatshirt off and put it on me. "Bu-" I got cut off... "Wear it, it's cold." He said giving me a smile. "What about you? Aren't you cold?" I asked worriedly... "Don't worry. I have sleeves so I'll be fine. I'm not that cold anyway." He says.

We put our masks under our chin and started eating, I fed Zheng some of my Kimbap and he gave me a big smile. "Cutie" he mumbled. "Hm?" I said with food in my mouth. "Nothing." He says as he looks away, scratching the back of his neck giving me a nervous laugh. We shared both of our ice creams as we sat on the ground admiring the view. "Let's take a picture." Zhengting says. "Okay." I said nodding. He took his phone out and we took a few pictures together. "Send them to me oppa~" I said.

Zhengting gave me a backhug and put his chin on my shoulder. We made eye contact for a few seconds and Zhengting lifted his head off of my shoulder as his face came closer to mine. He gave me a kiss...On the lips.  I kissed him back and after a few seconds... we pulled away. We we're both blushing.

10:00PM

"U-umm..." he stutters. "Umm... I-
I.. I love you." He says as he hugs me.

"I love you too Zhengting."

AHHHHHHHHH!! I Fangirled the whole time I was writing this. You guys don't know how prepared I was to right this part. I was so excited like... AHHHHHHH. Anyways... ily. Have a nice day (or night)!~
-Author out😍💫❤