Explaination

"Hey Connor." I say wiping the last of the tears from my cheeks. Bryan motions to Cole to leave the room. they leave and I go to the chair beside his bed. "So you wanna tell me what happened."

"Well...i was walking to Coles....an this guy asked if I was ur.....boyfreind...and I said yes...then he started to beat me...cole...found me about 15 minutes later... brought me here...he called you....and now were here....." he says.

"Well the dude was my dad. and your right he is one of my demons." I say.

"Can I hear the story." He says.

"Thats a long story." I say.

"Im stuck in a hospital for up to 2 weeks."He says with a smile. "I think I have time."

"When I was little my dad was very weird dad so he would hurt anyone I talked to cause he thought I would tell them something that I guess is a big family secret but I didn't think it was that major so he worried. I'm really sorry. and I'll report him." I go to stand up and he grabs my arm.

"No. don't report him I already had an interview and then I would be lying. I knew it was your dad. he said it." he says."i don't want to give him one more reason to beat me up again."

"You sure?" I say sitting back down. "you don't want me to do anything about my phyco dad almost killing you."

"The only thing I want from you is a kiss." he says.

"Well then here." I kissed him and then Bryan an Cole came in.

"The nurse is here for ur next round of pain meds." he says with a sheepish grin.