Wednesday Night Live

Wednesday night live. that was my mid week escape. That was when all the teens would get to get her do praise and worship and then have a bible lessen. I'm an assistant to one of the youth leaders so I do the running around and stuff. Right now I'm sorting name tags. what fun.

And who is to walk in. none other than Connor.

"So how does this work. he says coming to sit next to me.

"I don't know. Ask barb she pretty much runs the place." I say.

"Who's that." he asks.

"The oldest lady here. you can really miss her." I say.

"You should smile more." he says holding my chin.

WNL goes as usual. I ran around when ever Lauren told me to and I'd pay enough attention to give my 'opinion' but not enough to really effect me.

It's about 10:00 and I'm sweeping. I turn around and Connor is standing in the door way.

"Do you really wanna get back handed again?" I say.

"No not really." he says.

"So what do you want this time." I say

"I'm not really good at this kind of stuff." he starts to blush.

"What kind of stuff." I ask as I start to put my cleaning stuff away.

"Asking girls out." he says. he's almost best red now. he tries to hide it but it's not really working.

"Well for starters. just say it don't be shy about it." I say. he turns his head towards me making eye contact finally. "you wanna try again?" I say he nods. "ok, go."

"Will you go on a date with me?." his voice is kinda shaky. he's kinda cute when he's nervous.

"Sure." I say.

"Really?" he says he's smiling now. "so I'll pick you up Friday night around 7ish maybe?" he says. I can't really read his face. but he seems happy.

"Sounds good." I say.

"Ok them." he says. "could I get your number? please?" he says he's nervousness again.

"Sure." he hands me his phone so I can put my number in. "so how old are you anyway." I ask

"I turned 19 last month. how old are you." He asks.

"18" I say handing him his phone.

"Well I'll see ya later. my dad's waiting outside." he runs out the door and runs down the stairs.

I went home that night and maya and I texted all night. she said she knew it was gonna happen.we talked till about 1am then finally went to bed after I promised I'd let her help me get ready.

You'll Be In My Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें