Chapter 8

Flashback

When I looked up again, I was sitting in the Purple lion. I sighed as she turned on, meaning the bonding was successful. I got the hang of it pretty quickly and made my way of the broken planet to my next adventure. 

M/n POV

I flew peacefully through space, suprisingly not seeing Voltron or the Galra. But I knew I'd have to face both of them eventually.

I sighed and put Purple on auto-pilot. I stood up from my seat and walked around, trying to get used to this new environment I'll be with at least 98% of the time.

I wonder what they're doing? Are they still looking for me? Fighting Galran's? Whatever it is, I know they'll come for me soon. I mean, who wouldn't be looking for an alien of a lost race who has been asleep for 10,000 years somewhere in space? I would.

I walked back to the piloting area and sat in the chair. I took the lion of of auto pilot. I flew around space for a while, trying to recover my memory of where things are.

I wonder how far Zarkon's plans have gone. Or what's going on in the universe in general.

I look at my reflection in the glass and gently touched my Altean markings. I used some of my energy and hid them. That's the reason my family was close with the royal family. We were different from other Alteans. We had different powers. And one of them was complete transformation of how we look.

I was learning from my parents but they went to war before they could finish teaching me so my brother took over that role but he went missing. I only the basic stuff, like making myself look human, changing my hair color and length and to change my gender. But I keep it simple and only change my hair color.

I looked away from my refletion and started focusing on were I'm supposed to go. Maybe I can summon another vision rom King Alfor.

I relaxed in my chair and closed my eyes. I thought about him and everything that's happened so far.

I sighed when I got nothing. Maybe I only get them when they're are truly needed. Maybe I should find the rest of Voltron and explain to them what happened. Why I ran. Why I have a purple lion knew about.

I soon made up my mind and slowly made my way to the castle of lions, not really wanting to see them after running away.

T.B.C.