Chapter 4

Flashback

We all ran out of the control room towards where M/n should be but he wasn't in there. We all split up. I ran to the training are and saw a small figure hiding in a corner curled up as someone, who looked like he was apart of the Blade of Marmora, was standing over him with one of their daggers.

M/N POV

I looked up at the masked figure in fear. I was shaking and kept dying to inch myself closer to the wall, but there was no room left.

This was it. After 10,000 years of being in a pod after my almost death I was going to be killed by an assassin. I hid my head between my knees and my hands went over my head. I shut my eyes tightly as I awaited my death.

"Keith!" Yelled a strong voice. I heard slight movement before someone else yelled back. I looked up and saw the masked man take of his disguise and look towards Shiro."Shiro? What's wrong?" That male now known as Keith looked over at him with a questioning look

That's when I heard footsteps come towards us and I saw Shiro standing next to 'Keith'. "What are you doing?" Keith gave Shiro a confused look. "What am I doing? I'm taking care of this intruder, what else would I be doing?"

"He's not an intruder, we found him in one of the ships healing pods. Keith, he's an Altean. And he's injured still." Shiro explained. Keith looked back down at me and sighed. He put his blade away and held out a hand to me.

I looked at his hand for a while before i slowly rose my own and took his. He lifted me up with no effort. Once i was on my feet, I quickly backed away from Keith into the corner. Shiro looked at me with concern.

"You okay M/n?" He asked as he stepped closer to me. I didn't say anything and looked down at my feet. They were still bruised but it didn't hurt as much anymore.

Shiro sighed and looked back at Keith. Keith looked back at this and to me it looked they were having a conversation with there eyes. I took this opportunity to run away.

Once i was out of the doors, I was met with the blue lit hallways. I slowly walked around, not wanting to get caught. I heard footsteps around the corner and they sound like the person was running.

My first instinct was to run but I don't have enough energy so I hid. I looked around for a place to hide. I looked up at the ceiling and I got an idea. I was trained by King Alfor to be a guard so I have some skills.

I ran in between the beams connected to the walls and started jumping back and forth until I was high enough to where I wouldn't be seen. I used all of my energy to keep me up. I looked down to see who was running.

It was Allura, she looked panicked. "M/n! M/n, where are you?!" she cried out. I tried my best to keep quiet. I bit my lip so I don't make a noise.

Then I felt my hands slip. My body tensed up as I tired to keep my position. Allura was still looking around. She soon left and I let out a sigh as I slowly slid down. "Thank goodness..." I whispered.

Once my feet reached the floor, I looked around to make sure no one else was here or that I was being followed. I started walking down the hallway and turned. I walked slowly towards the control room.

I peeked my head in to see what was going on. I saw Allura and Coran arguing about my whereabouts, Shiro and Keith talking to each other. Hunk wasn't here and there was a small girl on a computer and a tanned boy watching her.

I turned back around and ran to the room where the escape pods should be. Luckily there were still some left. I got in one and turned it on. It took awhile for my mind to register everything.

Once it was ready, I opened the hangar and flew out. As I left I heard the alarms go off. I turned my head back to see if anyone was there. The whole group was. What i presume to all of Voltron ran off to , most likely, their lions. I flew away far enough from the castle and soon relaxed. I looked back, and sure enough, there were giant robot lions following me.

T.B.C.