Chapter 6

Flashback

"We put it somewhere that wouldn't make sense, that no one would guess. And it has a stron connection to you. I need you to go there now. Are you up to this?" He looked at me. I nodded, confidence in my eyes.

M/n POV

The 'dream' soon ends and i look around and see I'm still in the pod. I put the coordinates into the pod and began my journey. It shouldn't take me long, probably 2 vargas. I relaxed in my seat as I smiled to myself. "This is for you, my king."

Time Skip

I landed on the broken planet, ready to explode any minute. I step out of the pod, putting a helmet on, not knowing what types of chemicals are in the air. I looked around, seeing skeletons of killed soldiers, flags showing who you represent, swords, armor. My stomach turned just looking at it, knowing that my parents corpse lay dead here.

I walked around, slowly, not wanting to corrupt anything.

After what felt like forever, i felt the markings on my face glow. I'm guessing that it means I'm close to purple. When I felt a tingle go through my body, i know I've found it. I look around and see nothing but waste. Then the ground under me began to shake.

My first thought was to run, but i felt something go through my body, like an electric connection. A bond. I closed my eyes as I felt the ground swallow me up.

I kept my eyes closed as I fell to who knows what. I somehow managed to land without hurting myself. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. What i saw made my eyes widened.

The purple lion. I couldn't belive it. I slowly walked towards it and the field went down, letting me in. I stepped closer and the lion leaned down as I reached out my hand. I touched it's metal nose.

It felt like I've known her my whole life, like we are the same person. All of a sudden, i was pulled into my deepest thoughtful, where King Alfor stood before. He stopped me as I went to bow.

"You've found her. Know you must train yourself to use her, connect with her on the deepest levels that unlock powers that not even I know about. I'm proud of you M/n.' After his last words, I was brought back to the real world.

The Purple lion opened her mout, letting my in. I walked around, trying to get to know this large robot lion. I found the suit and tried it on. It fit my body perfectly and it was light. I grabbed the Bayard, looking at the designs that were made in purple.

I took in a breath as i released energy to unlock my Bayard, letting it take its form that best suits my fighting abilities. It sifted between several weapons, meaning there are many for me. But it haven't stopped at the one that was for me.

I smiled as my weapon came to be.

T.B.C

I need you guys to vote for the type of weapon you want. Here are the weapons.

Bow and Arrow

Sword

Spear

Gun (similar to Hunks but smaller)

Double sided Sword

Votes will en November 20, so be sure to vote which weapon best suits M/n!