Chapter 1

Flashback

When I walked into the room, M/n had been covered in bandages and he had a wet cloth on his head. Allura sat next to him, Lance sat on the floor with Hunk and Shiro leaned against a Rwall. The whole room was silent. The only noise was the male muttering purple over and over again.

M/n POV

All I felt was pain. In my head, my heart. Everywhere. I couldn't see anything. Was I dead? Everything was black. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were covered in blood. I looked back up and saw King Alfor standing in front of me.

"What's going on?" I asked with a shaker voice. "Where are we?" He walked closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek. As soon as he touched it, I saw something. It was a purple lion. I looked back at King Alfor with a confused face.

"A purple lion? It's there only 5?" He laughed and whispered something to me. "This was a special project. Only three knew of this, including myself. Since I won't be here anymore, it's yours. Make me and our people proud" with those last he faded.

I tried reaching out for him but I was to late. The only thing that was going through my mind was the purple lion. It's mine? I was so confused I don't even notice tears falling down my face. I shut my eyes tightly and soon saw a bright light.

That's when I truly opened my eyes. I looked up and say a plain wall. I tried to sit up but my chest and head were in pain so I stayed down. I groaned softly and closed my eyes again. As soon as my eyes closed the door opened. I stayed completely still.

The unknown person walked around the room for a short moment before sitting down on the chair next to mine. They carretes my cheek softly and let out a small sigh. I slowly opened my eyes again and was met with blue eyes. Eyes I remembered. I sat up quickly and hugged Allura as tears stung my eyes.

She hugged me back tightly, but not mouth to hurt me. "I thought you were gone.." she cried on my shoulder. After a while we let go of each other. I sat back on the bed and she sat on the chair.

"How long have I been out?" I asked with curiosity. She gave me a sad look. "Ten thousand years.." she whispered and my eyes widened. That not possible. It only felt like a couple of hours or days, but years? Ten thousand at that. "Imposible"

We sat in silence until someone walked in. "Allur-" that person cut themselves off as they saw me sitting up. "Your up! My names..."

T.B.C