"Fuck baby." He moaned and I could tell he was palming at himself but I unwinded my legs from him and replaced his hand with my own. He let me do it for a second before pushing me off and crashing our lips together once more. His hands found the bottom of my dress and they crept under pulling at my underwear. I backed away just to pull my dress over my head. "You are so fucking demanding right now, and it's so fucking hot." His hand reached into my panties and I instantly moaned when he ran his fingers over my slit. 

"Luke, fuck." He was teasing again and I pulled at his hair in pleasure as he pushed two fingers into me. I arched my back, and was suprised at the pain yet pleasure feeling. He pumped his fingers in and out and after a minute the pain subsided completely and all I felt was pure bliss. I moaned louder and he kissed my neck. Suddenly my core tightened and I could feel myself release. Luke pumped once or twice more before removing himself and pulling away.

"Luke that was-"

"The hottest fucking thing ever, jesus christ Holland you're a fucking animal." 

I blushed and noticed him still trying to situate himself. I couldn't stop myself from dropping to my knees and fumbling with his button. 

"A-are you sure?" He practically groaned. I looked at him through my lashed as I pulled his pants and then boxers down. I grabbed his length and licked the tip, like he had instructed and he seemed to only get harder. 

"A-alright, fuck that's good, now just put as much as you can into your mouth." I took a breath before putting it in. I put my tongue on the underneath of his shaft and sucked in and out and I could hear him moaning. His hands grabbed my head holding it in place while he bucked his hips to push himself in further. I tried not to choke but he didn't so it long, and when he let go I continued. 

"Pump the part you can't get with your hand." I did as he said. "Yeah just like th-that. Fuck I'm gonna come." He bucked his hips again and hot liquid streamed down my throat practically choking me. I stood back up and he pushed his mouth to mine. "That was the greatest blowjob I have ever recieved. Your mouth is so-"

"Okay, thanks but we don't need to talk about it." 

"Oh my god, if you weren't a virgin, I'd fuck you so hard right now, you are so fucking sexy Holl, how did you learn to do the tounge thing?"

I shrugged, everything I did came pretty natrual. I reached down to grab my dress. He took it from my hand and held it up so I couldn't reach. "I like you like this." 

"Yeah, but we have to go back out there." 

"Who says?" 

"Well, I'm sweating from being in this closet." 

He nodded and allowed me to open the door and walk out. He pulled out his phone and pressed a few things. 

"Ashton's in the basement. He says he has some stuff." He grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs and into the kitchen where there was another door that led to the basement. We walked through a few crowds and up to Ashton and Calum who were leaning against a wall talking to a few girls. 

"Holland, Luke!" Ashton cheered, giving us both a hug. It was clear he had been drinking, but I could have told that just by the constant giggling. 

"Where've you guys been? We've been waiting ages." Calum asked, and we both shrugged. Ashton gave the girls a look that clearly meant 'buzz off' and one scoffed and led the pack away but not before each of them checked Luke out, which made jealousy drip through me. Ashton instructed us all to sit and pulled out something that wasn't quite familiar to me. 

"Alright lads, and lady," Ashton laughed turning to me. "As we all know, this is an acid strip." He pulled one out. It looked like a breath mint that melts on your tongue. "This is strong, so if you're going to back out, now is the time."