Singer Tom X Cafe Worker Tord

Tord's pov
It all started with a normal Tuesday at work. I like my job cuz it's always not to busy but at the same time not to quiet. I wae sitting down having a break until one of my co-workers said "I have to help the boss with the supplies could you cover me? Sorry" "No need to apologise, I'll cover you" I said. "Thank you!" he then ran off. I sighed and walked over to the counter. I put earphones on and played music while looking on my phone. Ding! I looked away from my phone and said "Hi! How can I help you-" I stood there shocked. Thomas ride or Tom ride was standing in front of me. And why is that special? He's one of the best singers in the country! "Hello! I wanted to get a latte and to stay away from the fans" he said smiling. I nodded. I started getting his latte done. Soon the latte was done and I gave it too him. However he stayed near the counter. "What song or music are you listening to?" I blushed. "It's one of your songs.." "Which one?" I hesitated but said. "Angel on a sunset" he chuckled. "That's my favourite one and by far the best" My lit up. "It's my favourite one too!" "Heh that's cool" Tom looked at his watch. "Oh gotta go. Hope to see you soon" I smiled. He wrote something on a piece of paper. "Here. Call me some time cutie~" Tom winked and left. I blushed hard. He called me cute.

Sorry this was short