Red Leader X F. Tom

(This has Yuu in it and he has crush on Tord)

Red leaders pov
Ughhhhhhh more paper more work. I slumped into my chair looking at the ceiling. Hmmmmmmmmmm I think I'm gonna go outside. I took off my coat and grabbed my phone and earphones. "Paul, Patryk I'm heading outside" I said. They nodded in reply. I walked to the woods and sat down on the grass. I looked on phone and played a song that's calming.

(I love this song)
As soon as the song finished I got up and walked back to the base.
{Time skip brought to you by a lazy author}
I was walking down the hallway when all of a sudden I got pinned to the wall. "Hello sweety~" Great Yuu's here. "I am your leader and you do not call me that"I hissed. He just chuckled." Hey back off of" I looked to my right. "What are you going to do...Tom" Yuu said glaring. Tom sighed. "Do you really want to pick a fight?" Yuu cracked his knuckles and snickered."Why not Thomas?" as soon as Yuu said that Tom gritted. "Your pleasure" Yuu was the first to move. Oh no...

Tom's pov
I dodged Yuu's first move and punched him in the gut. He coughed and swung at my face. My face hurt but I didn't give up, not for Tord's sake. I kneed him in the jaw. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH" I looked over at Tord. "You guys are soldiers not freaking kickboxers!" "Sorry Tord" I apologised. "It's red leader Tom" he said glaring. God dammit I made him mad. 'Your supposed to make him happy!' I mentally slapped myself. "And for you Yuu stop causing trouble also I'm sick of your flirting! So stop it!" Tord yelled. "Y-yes Red leader" Yuu looked down in disappointment. "Yuu in my office now!" Yuu smirked at me. I glared. He followed Tord into his office.

Red leaders pov (again)
I walked into my office and turned on my heel. Yuu looked at me smirking since I was short. I slapped him hard in the face that he fell over. "Yuu I don't like you back. Why do you not understand?" I said coldly. He had tears in his eyes. He walked out of my office. I sighed. I walked to my chair and sat down. "Sir?" I looked at Tom. "What is it" I said taking a huge swing of alcohol. Wine to be exact. "Red leader its not good to drink that" "You do it all the time" I mumbled. "Not anymore well not now at least" Tom said. "I wanted to tell you something" he started getting red. "I L-li- Omg I can't say this ughhhhhh" I smirked. I know what he means. I walked up to him and kissed softly. He was shocked but kissed back. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hands on my waist. Soon he grabbed my @$$.I gasped. He chuckled. "You have a nice one~". I blushed red. "Shut up!" I pouted. He kissed me again.

Bonus
Patryk's pov
"Sweetheart look our son has a boyfriend!" I squealed. Tom and Tord turned around. "Patryk! Paul! What the hell!" We started running while Tord was chasing us.

Hope you enjoyed that :'3