Angst

(Ok so they are roomates/friends in college and Tom gets a girlfriend and Tord was going to confess and Tom's girlfriend starts lying about Tord and Tom obviously believes her *Hah I'm so original :') )

Tord's pov
I was sitting in my room crying. I was going to confess to Tom today and well I found out he was dating this girl named.... Patricia! (Nah I'm joking) Milly. And well everybody says that she's a manipulative um you know a girl who sleeps with multiple guys and she'll break your heart. But I don't really believe it plus Tom loves her so I respect her. Today she's coming over. "Hey Tord! Milly is here!" I wiped my tears and came right over. Milly was standing in front of the door and was wearing clothing that showed a lot of skin. She looked over at me and glared. I gulped. But she was really good at faking so she got away with it.

Milly's pov
Ugh. This Tord guy looks like a girl. He is really friendly yet I bet he flirts with Tom. I have to make Tom hate him.

Tord's pov (Heh again UwU)
Tom said he had to get something so he walked out of the door. As soon as he did however, Milly switched her mood and started spilling comments on me. "You know Tom will never love you! I know you like him!" she yelled. I started crying. "Pathetic" she chuckled. Soon Tom came back and I wiped my tears very quickly. Tom and Milly were gone and I was left in the living room.

Tom's pov
Milly started crying in the car. I don't know why. "Milly, hon are you ok?" I said worryingly. "I didn't want to tell you this but Tord called me an idiot and b$&%h" she said trying to catch her breath. Right now I feel so pissed. After I dropped her off at her place I quickly went back to the house.

Tord's pov (omfg)
I was just sitting on my bed lonely as ever until Tom burst into my room. I lifted my head up to be greeted with a slap. "WHAT THE HELL TOM!" I screamed. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I stood up "WHAT DID I SAY?!" "YOU CALLED HER AN IDIOT AND B$&%H!!!" "NO I DIDN'T". I then got another slap to the face. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I BET NOBODY WOULD EVER LIKE SUCH A JERK LIKE YOU!" I started crying. "YOUR SUCH LIER TORD!" that's it. I stomped over to Tom and yelled. "WELL THERE WERE RUMOURS ABOUT MILLY THAT SHE CHEATS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?! I IGNORED THEM CUZ I WANTED YOU AND MILLY TO HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP!! BUT NOW I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE. SHE CALLED ME PATHETIC AND I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! DAMN RIGHT I LOVE YOU! Here have this you one your prize.... "
I threw a card with roses and stormed off in tears.

Tom's pov
Tord stormed out of the room. I picked up the roses and card and when I read it guilt was building inside of me.
{To Tom}
Hey um how's your day going? I hope it's going well! I actually want to tell you something. I like you more than a friend and I really hope you like me too. You are probably wondering why I like you well it's your strong personality and that never give up. Your 'eyes' because It looks like you're looking at the night sky. You are really handsome heh I'm actually blushing from writing that. Anyway I'm running out of space to write so I really do hope you like me back.
~Tord
I started crying. Why did I not notice? I'm so stupid (Heh classic stupid Tom) ugh.
Skip to tomorrow
I woke up and got dressed. It was morning on Sunday. I got up and picked up Milly since we had plans. "Hey sweetie!" she said smiling. Now I know see it. How fake it really is. While we were driving I decided to ask. "Milly how many guys have you slept with?" Milly looked at me. "Um excuse me?" "You heard me now answer it" I said coldly. She glared at me. "WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS?" Soon I got impatient. "I SAID ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" Milly was a bit taken back from this. "50... " I looked at her
"Why?" I asked shocked. She slapped me in the face. "You know what?! I never really liked you anyway! Ugh you're so fricking annoying!" she stepped out of the car and left. I felt hurt. This is the feeling that Tord felt. I drove back to the room. I saw Tord and he looked like he was crying. "The hell are you looking at jehovah?!" He snapped. I sighed. "Look Tord I'm really sorry. I was dumped by Milly and I realised that I felt the same way you felt. Torn" I said with tears. He sighed. He walked over to me. He slapped me twice. "You deserve that but I forgive you" he smiled. He pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and kissed back.

(Phew that took forever jesus anyways hope you enjoyed this and see ya later ;3)