Chapter 1

Okay, so, guys this is my first Dance Moms fanfiction I have a few other fanfictions that are Hunger Games ones, but they are on a different site, but that is beside the point, I’m a HUGE Brooke Hyland fan, I love her so much. I really wanted to write my own so here it goes. No hate pleaseJ.

Brooke's P.O.V

 I wake up to my alarm blasting in my ear. Then my sister, Paige, screams at me from her room. "Turn off that stupid alarm!"

 "Shut up!" I scream back at her and chuck a pillow over at my alarm. I miss so I through my other pillow and knock it off of my shelf. I lay my head back down on my mattress for a few more minutes until my mom yells up at me.

 "Brooke, Paige! Get up!" I groan and pull myself out of the warmth of my bed and I shiver as the cold air breezes over my body. I quickly run into the bathroom and turn on the water up as hot as it can go. I feels great for a few minutes, until it starts to burn my skin. I scream and my brother yells at me. “Shut up, Brooke! Some of us are trying to sleep.”

 “If I can’t sleep, you can’t either, Josh.” I yell back. I get out of the shower and wrap my hair in a towel, then grab another and wrap it around my body. I step out of the bathroom and Paige rushes in. “Take long enough?” She asks me, but I just ignore her and walk past into my bedroom. I put on a purple tank top and black denim booty shorts. I walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door. “Paige, hurry up!”

 “Shut up, I’ll take as long as I want.” She yells back. I sit on the floor across from the bathroom leaning against the wall. I sit for another ten minutes before Paige comes out. “There, I’m done, you happy?”

 “Yes, yes I am, so move, so I can go in.” I say and walk past her into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair into a ponytail and walk out into the hallway and down the stairs. I grab a bowl of cereal and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. I put on ‘Toddlers and Tiaras’ and watch as all the parents freak out about their kids not winning first place. I scoff as one of the kids are crying that they didn’t win the pink princess bed. Paige walks in and asks. “Why do you watch this crap?”

 “Paige, don’t talk like that,” My mother says.

 “Yeah Paige, You shouldn’t talk like that.” I tell her and she sticks her tongue out at me so I do the same.

 “Well, why do you?” She asks.

 “I don’t know, it’s amusing, I guess.” I tell her. She still looks at me like she doesn’t understand. “Well, think of it this way, when our show came out, why would people watch it, because it’s amusing to watch just like with this show people constantly freak out.” She nods for a few minutes and gives me an odd look, then walks out of the room.

 I sit and watch TV for a few more minutes before my mother calls me. “Brooke, hurry up, we need to leave now.” I get up and grab my dance bag and run out the front door. I hop into the front seat of the car and Paige runs into the back. Then, surprisingly, Josh runs into the other side of the car in the back. “Josh, why are you coming?” My mom asks him.

 “I don’t know, I was up anyway,”

 “You just want to come because you think Chloe’s hot!” I yell.

 “Do not!” He yells back.

 “Do too!”

 “Do not!”

 “You two sound like your four!” Paige yells at us.

 “Yup, twelve going on four and fourteen going on four,” Josh says. I start nodding like an idiot and my mother give me an odd look. “What?” I ask her.