Chpt 11~ At the Door

Start from the beginning

"Okay, my turn, go do your hair while I do my makeup." I said and Care went to her room. I put on some pink lipstick and lip gloss. I also put some mascara and eyeliner on. I didn't wear any blush. Then I went to Caroline's room to get my hair done.

"HOLY FROSHIZZLE YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!" I yelled when I saw Care. She was wearing a white dress with black polka dots and a black flower on a black belt. Her hair was bouncy curly and she had white heels on. She looked EXTRAORDINHARRY. Haha, I see what I did there...

"Thank you." She said, blushing slightly. 

"Now sit." Care ordered. So I sat down and she worked her magic. She made my hair curly but not really-tight-bouncy-curly. When Care was done, I put on the dress that Lou got me, along with the shoes that Liam got me. Yes, I'm wearing converse on a date. Deal with it.

"You look stunning Iz." Caroline said, clapping her hands and smiling.

"Thanks." I said. Then I noticed that it was 5:55 and that we were leaving at 6.

"Come on girlie." said Care.

"Okay." I said.  We walked downstairs and the boys were in the kitchen, sowe snuck up and screamed, "BOOOO!!!"

" HOLY ~~~~." They screamed like little girls. We laughed so hard.

"Bellaboo...that wasn't very nice..."

"Sorry Loubear." I said.

"Woah, Care, Bella, you look lovely." said Hazza.

"Thanks." said Care.

"My Bellaboo looks pretty." said Lou.

"Not so bad yourself Loubear." I said. I wasn't wrong, he looked freaking sexy. Lou was wearing a white shirt with red pants, red Converse and a black blazer.

"Shall we go?" asked Hazza.

"We shall." said Care. We went outside and hopped into two cars.

"Meet you at the restaurant?" asked Lou.

"Yeah." said Hazza.

"Where are we going?" I asked Lou quizzically.

"Not telling, Bellaboo..." I bugged him for a while but soon gave up. We soon arrived at a small restaurant. I looked at the name and it said,

"Nando's. Really, Lou?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes. Nando's." He answered, opening the door for me in a flourish.

Caroline's POV

I've asked Haz where we are going like a gajillion times but apparently its a "surprise". I turned on the radio and, of course, What Makes You Beautiful came on.

"You're insecure." Harry started singing.

"Don't know what for." I sang the next line.

"You're turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-or!" We both continued the song like that until the song was over.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" sang Hazza. 

"WOOO!!! HARRYYYY!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!" I screamed, mocking the crowds at their concerts.

"Thank you, thank you very much." He said in an Elvis voice. We soon arived at none other than...

"Nando's. Really?" I asked, staring at Harry.

"Yep! WE're eating at Nando's!' Haz answered happily.

Isabella's POV

We ate dinner together and then split up. Lou and I went to the park. I don't know were Caroline and Hazza went, but oh well. When we got there, Lou and I went straight for the swings. Soon we were having a who-can-swing-higher contest.

"Loubear?" I asked, started to stop.

"Yes, Bellaboo?" He responded, also stopping. We sounded like little kids when we used our pet names.

"Did you mean to kiss her?"

"No, of course not, I was way off my trolley." (A/N: for you unknowing british slang people it means not thinking straight.)

"Oh okay."

"Are you still mad or sad about your brother?"

"Absolutely. He made me think that I was alone without him for a whole flipping month." I mumbled angrily. By this time, we had started swinging again and unofficially redeclared the contest.

"You had us." Lou pointed out.

"I know, but if you grew up like me, abused and unwanted, and your brother always took care of you, then you would've felt the loneliness I did." I responded softly. 

"Oh...Well, it's getting late. We should head back." We both jumped off our swings and accidentally landed on top of each other, with me on top of him.

I saw the situation and decided to add a slightly sarcastic comment to go along.

"What, you couldn't until we at least go to the car, Lou?" I smiled cheekily at him as I got up.

"You have quite the dirty mind, Ms. Isabella." Lou responds. 

"I know. But, for the record, it's actually a sexy imagination." I said, turning to face him. Then  it started raining, like in those romantic movies, and then he kissed me. It wasn't french, but just a soft, beautifully awesome kiss. We broke apart and stood up. Lou and I raced to his car and hopped in, thank you Converse. I couldn't imagine running like that in heels. We drove home, just enjoying the silence.

Caroline's POV

Haz and I were on a walk by a lake when it started raining. Harry kissed me right then and there. It was like in those romance movies. Well, yes, we started to snog, all frenchy and everything. It was amazing, Harry is the best kisser in the entire universe. We decided to leave around 5 minutes of snogging later. We got in his car and talked about random things and ended up playing 20 questions. 

A/N: Hiii so picture of Bella's dress on the side, and next chapter will be caroline's. Hope you liked it, it actually fit together really nicely. So vote, comment, whatevs, tell me how I did pleasee:)