Chpt 11~ At the Door

A/N: Hiiii so I started school *blah* and I had like 1 page of homework so I decided to update and I had a request: my BFF wants to snog Hazza in this chapter, so this is going to be a weird chapter..... anyhow get reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella's POV

"COLE!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Hey baby sister." he said, smirking like a freak.

"But...they said you died." I mumbled.

"There was a mix up."

"I hate you! I've been living here a month and you just appear out of nowhere on my birthday?!?! GTFO." I yell.

"K, fine, I'll leave but where's Uncle Si?" He said.

"He lives next door." I said. "He moved out last week saying he couldn't deal with our craziness."

"K bye." And then he left. Well, he was the same jerk-face blonde with blue eyes. I turned around to find them all staring at me. I knew what was going to happen. I broke down. I ran to my room and put on my iPod and just sobbed. 3 hours later, I came out and went to find Caroline. She wasn't in her room, so I checked Harry's room....only to find them snogging.

" HOLY SH!T MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, so Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam ran from their rooms.

"What happened Bellaboo????" asked Louis.

"My eyes...I'm scarred for life...I saw those two...snogging..." I said, covering my eyes and acting like my eyes were burning out.

Lou gasped dramatically and said, "My Bellaboo!!! You evil people." said Lou. Niall was laughing so hard that he was on the ground, Liam was clutching his stomach, and Zayn looked like a tomato. I was embraced in Loubear's hug.

"OMG, Bella, what did I tell you about knocking?" said Harry, looking pointedly at me. Yeah...one time...I kind of walked in on him changing...God, was that awkward...Not like the guys haven't walked in on me, all of them have done it twice.

"Uh, sorry?" I said, more like a question.

"Well, since all that has happened, do you still want to go on that date, Bellaboo?" asked Louis, turning to me.

"Loubear, wouldn't miss it for the world. But how about a double dinner date, and then we branch off? It'd be me and you and Haz and Care." I said after a couple moment's thought.

"Yeah, sounds great." said Lou, beaming at me.

"You guys in?" I asked, now to Harry and Caroline.

"Hell yeah," They both said. Care and I went into our rooms and started to get ready. I went into my bathroom and took a 20 minute shower. Then I got out and shaved my legs and arm pits. I put on a long t-shirt for when I do my makeup. I went out of the bathroom to get mine and Caroline's makeup ready. We agreed that I always do makeup and she always does hair for dates and dances and stuff like that. She came in a few minutes later and I started putting on her makeup

"Caroline, stop. Moving." I said, trying to get her face to stay straight up and down so I could evenly do her eyeshadow.

"Okay." She said, and stopped moving. I finished and Voilà! She looked stunning. I had her wearing light pink lipstick with some lip gloss. I put on mascara and some eye liner. Then I put a little bit of blush on her.

"How's this girlie?" I asked, turning her chair to face the mirror.

"OMG!! Isabella, you have a gift!! You should SO be a makeup artist!!!"