Chpt 10~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =^.^=

A/N: Hello people, FYI, this chapter is set 1 month after Isabella finds out Zayn likes her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*1 Month later*~

Isabella's POV

I was walking downstairs. Today was my birthday, May 12th. I was wearing a electric blue tank top with jean shorts. I thought I was alone but, guess what? I was so wrong. Surprised? Didn't think so. Anyway, soon I was tackled to the ground with 6 familiar people yelling, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!!!!!" Now, you're probably thinking 6? Which one is missing? Well, Cam and Caroline got into a fight and Cam moved out. We keep in touch but she doesn't come around. Probably because she accidentally kissed another guy, so Niall was brokenhearted but now he's cool.

"Can't...breathe...you...idiots!" I said, gasping for air.

"Sorry Bellaboo." said Louis. Yeah, that night we got soaked by Care and Hazza, he came up with the nickname 'Bellaboo'.

"Come on, girly!!! Let's go to the kitchen and open your presents!!!!" I sprinted to the kitchen and sat down.

"Okay, mine first." said Liam. We had bonded and become good friends. I opened his gift to find a pair of Converse that were light blue with hot pink bows on the sides.

"OMG, I love them Liam!!! Thank you!!!" I gave him a hug.

"Mine next." said Hazza. I opened it to find an electric blue iPhone case.

"Awe, Haz, I love it!!! But I don't have an iPhone..." I said.

"Or do you...?" said Zayn, being the weird Zayn-ish person he is. I opened his gift to find a white iPhone 4s.

"No...flipping...way...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said as I pulled them both into a hug. 

"My turn now." said Niall. I unwrapped a messily wrapped stuffed panda. "Omg Niall!!! How did you know I love pandas??" I asked.

" Caroline." he said, with a *How else?* look. I gave him a hug.

"Mine now." said Caroline. I opened a small box to find a charm bracelt with a panda, a music note,  a 1D symbol, an electric blue heart  and a diamond-incrusted I.

"OMG Care, I love it!!! You're the best." I said, pulling her into a huge hug.

"Glad you like it babe." she said. We call each other girly, babe and sister all the time.

"Okay, saving the best for last, mine."  said Lou. He ran to get his gift and came back with...5 gifts?

"Loubear, I didn't need this many gifts..."

"Just trust me, okay?" he said and handed me the biggest box. I opened it to find a knee-length light pink dress. Next was a pair of pretty blue sandals. The next box had a bunch of makeup, then there was an owl necklace in the fourth box. The last, tiniest box had only a little note inside that read, "Pretty please, I know I messed up, but I really like you. Will you give me another chance?"

"OMG Lou, I would love to!!" I said smiling and hugged him.

"What?" Everyone else looked really confused.

"Yeah, tonight, we're going out on a date!" Louis said happily.

"Yeah Loubear." I said, still smiling.

"Yay! I got a date with Bellaboo." Lou said while jumping around like a 5-year-old and doing his "patented" happy dance.

" Lou...calm down..." I said, putting my hands on both his shoulders.

" Okay, Jose!" He said, and then he stuck his tongue out at me. And then....the doorbell rang. And you'll never guess who was outside.......

A/N: hi, cliff hanger, I know, but I start school tommorow blah so I may update tomorow or sat.