Chpt 1~Uncle Simon

What happens to 18 year old Isabella when her parents and brother die in a fire and she is left to live with her uncle? Well, considering her uncle is the manger of One Direction, she thinks not so bad! Well, she decides to take her best friend Caroline with her because she doesn't want to be the only girl and Caroline moved out of her parents' house last month. NO big problem..... but then there starts to be love, heartbreaks and hates... Follow Isabella and Caroline on their adventure living with One Direction

CAST!!!!!

Ariana Grande: Isabella

Evanna Lynch: Caroline

One Direction: as themselves

Isabella's POV

"What do you mean they’re dead?!?!” I screamed at the doctor. I was panicking so much, I felt like my world was crumbling down. I just found out my parents and my older brother just died in a fire. I started crying, I hastily wiped the tears away as I waited for an answer.

"We couldn't do anything for them. I'm sorry Ms. Isabella.” So it’s true. My family has just died in a fire, and I have no one else. “By any chance do you have any relatives?" asked the doctor sincerely. Now that my legal guardians are dead, I either go to the orphanage or live with a close relative. I have a close relative: my uncle, but he lives all the way in England.

“Um yes I do, my uncle Simon he lives in England."

"Well Ms. Isabella, please go with this policewoman and go home to pack." said the Doctor. On the way home I was very quiet. I couldn’t believe it. How can they be dead? They were abusive to me but I loved them anyway, mum and dad- known as Rosaline and John. This is not how I imagined them dying. Especially not my brother Cole, he was only twenty, he was so young. He and my parents decided to go at a café to catch up on things, while I preferred to stay at home. If I had gone with them, I could have died too. 

As soon I arrived home I ran to my room and started to pack my stuff. In all, I had 3 suitcases. I have one suitcase filled with One Direction stuff, my iPad, iPod and my phone. Have I mentioned that I love One Direction? Well, I do.

I stepped outside of the house and looked at my California home one last time before the policewoman told me that my uncle had paid for a private jet to take me to England. A private jet? I've never gone on one of those, I bet it’s very comfortable, but how could my uncle afford one, never less for me? She also mentioned that I won’t be alone on the private jet, I will be with his colleagues, that means more people. People I don’t know. It sounds like a boring trip, and a long one. After all, California and England are on the opposite sides of the world. I sighed, at least I'm not an orphan.