Chpt 5~FaceTime and a new housemate

A/N: Yo this chapter is going to be short and the next one is about the premier and picture of Caroline on the side:) <3>

When I got home, I ran upstairs with my dress and TOMs plus all of the t-shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses, shoes, tank tops, sweaters and sweatshirts that I bought. I hung everything in my closet then jumped on my bed and opened my laptop. It was 3 pm, so I decided to FaceTime Care to tell her that I live in England now too. She moved here last month since its summer and she wants to become a writer.  My laptop started ringing, then it said connecting!!! Then Care answered!! her face filled the screen and I don't know when I've been happier to see her.

"Hey girl hey!" Caroline said, waving.

"Yo!!! Hey, um, I have some news...I MOVED TO ENGLAND!!!! and now I live with my uncle but I'm the only girl here because his colleagues are all guys, SOOOOO....I was wondering if you could come live with me? Please?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"OMG, YES! I hate this apartment." she responded happily.

 "YAY HERE IS THE ADDRESS..." I said. I gave her the address and she said she would be coming in 10 minutes so I ran and told the boys to hide because my friend is a huge Harry fan and then Harry almost asked 1 million questions about her.

When she got here, I took her to the room next to mine and it was pink and silver. "Whoa, you didn't say your uncle was rich!! and OMG I have a walk-in closet!!! EEEEEEE!!!!!!" she said, flipping out. Then there's the best part.

I screamed, "BOYS!!!!! COME MEET CAROLINE!!!!"

" I WANT TO SEE HER FIRST!!!" screamed Harry when they got in. Caroline fainted.

"Um, is she ok??" asked Harry.

"Yeah, just wait&nbs