Chpt 6(yet again)~ UP ALL NIGHT {PART 3}

Isabella's POV

We have been at the club for about an hour. Yes, the premiere was in a club. Liam decided not to drink and the boys talked me into drinking. I have had a few drinks and I'm pretty sure I'm drunk...in fact, all of us except for Liam were drunk. Caroline and I saw an old friend of ours, Camryn, she's currently living in a dump, so she's moving in with us. YAY MORE FRIENDS!

I was talking to Cam and then I saw something odd: Lou was making out with a girl. Okay, yes, I'm drunk, but you just can't mistake anyone for Lou...I started crying and ran to the car. Then I just sat there and sobbed. How could Louis go and make out with another girl? So what if I've only known them for 2 days? I think I may have feelings for Louis. Ugh, I knew I should've slowed down and got to know him. Besides, I'm not even his girlfriend. Fuck it, I wouldn't be in the car crying my guts out, drunk, at 2 AM.

"Bella? You in there?" I heard someone outside the car say.

"Yeah, I'm in here, but if you're Louis, go away."

"No, its Liam." he said.  

"Okay Li, I grant you access to the Chamber of Sadness." I said.

"Look Bella, I know you saw Lou making out with Eleanor, his old girlfriend, and I know you're hurt, but I think you should just forget about it and move on for now. Those two will probably only be a one night thing, he's superultramega drunk."

"Okay Liam, but you have to help me with this." I said. Moments later, everyone including Eleanor I guess, was in the car heading home. Tomorrow, Cam was coming to live with us. I think her and Niall, our cuddly penguin, really hit it off. We got home and I totally crashed. Tomorrow brings people with hangovers. Yay!!!

A/N: So I decided that I'm going to leave this as the last part of Up All Night. Isabella and Lou have hit a rough patch. Is Liam crushing on her?? I know, I know, but you'll just have to find out later..... :p HAHA