"It's weird you know, that we are.." I gestured to us.

"I know, we hated each other." He answered laughing, "Oh dear, we were hurting each other psychically and emotionally." I said, "I'm sorry about that." He whispered,

"Hey it was really kinky." I said trying to make a joke of it. "No really, I'm sorry." He said again.

"You're forgiven."

"When did you, you know, know that you liked me too." He asked looking at me.

"Well, I knew I liked you back when, you killed Jenna, because I saw how much you damn cared. I mean you killed the girl you loved for me." I said honestly. Right after I mentally slapped myself, how could I bring up Jenna again. But it looked like H didn't care.

"Kylie!" He almost shouted as I placed my hand on his mouth. "I can't believe you." He cracked a smile, "God, from back then?" He whispered now, I nodded with a big smile.

"How the hell did you hide it." He said. "I'm a pro in hiding my feelings."

"And," I said, getting H's attention again. "I knew I loved you at the night you took me to the Ball."

"Ugh, K you made me go through hell all these time. Couldn't you just tell." He said smiling, "But I'll go through that shit again if you wanted me to." 

I closed my eyes with his words, "Oh Harry." I whispered, he cracked a smile. "Kylie can I ask you something?" 

"You already did." I said trying not to laugh. He took my hand and lightly bit my finger when I said that. "Ouch." I said softly, smiling at him.

"Ask me." I then said. "Am I like, your first?" He asked, "Yes, you are. I've never been in a real relationship." I said, then Harry grabbed me by my waist and placed me on his stomach. He brushed my hair slowly.

He looked at me a bit pained, "There will never be a time I won't crave for your kisses." Harry whispered as he locked his eyes with my wet lips.

I lowered my face towards his, as Harry let out a moan. Harry came closer towards me but just when he wanted to kiss me I pulled back. I smiled as I saw his disappointed face, He came closer again, so did I. But like before I pulled back. I just loved to see that Pretty face getting disappointed.

He grabbed my wrists in frustration and pulled me back, "Kiss me." He demanded. I kissed his delicate sugar lips. I sucked on his bottom lip, as I heard his breathing getting faster. I bit his bottom lip and pulled at it, getting a load groan from H. "Shh!" I said and kissed his one last time as I walked away from him.

"You're such a fucking tease." I heard H lastly as I closed the door behind me. 

* * *

Me and H were getting ready to go out, we decided to do some cliff-diving since the weather is amazing.

"Have fun guys!" I heard my mom yell as we walked out. "Thanks Miss Ellis." Harry said and closed the door.

"Here you can drive." I said and gave my key to Harry. He took it and said: "I don't wanna offend you, but you have a shit car." He said walking towards my Volks Wagen, Golf. It's a black one.

"Excuse me, Harry?" I said, trying not to laugh, "You didn't offend me but you just offended Wanda." Harry let out a load laugh as we entered the car.

"Sorry Wanda." H said while brushing the wheel, which made me laugh again. Harry entwined our fingers while he was driving. I looked at him with a smile on my face. Not long after we were already on the high way.

"You know, if you weren't driving I'd kiss you." I said, and soon blushed realizing I said that out load.

Harry checked the rear-mirror looking for a car behind us and drove to the side of the road.