Chapter 2

My heart raced as I woke up yet again beside an unknown man. I suddenly remember all of the events of last night.

I look over at the said man, staring for a while at his ethereal beauty.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer"

At that statement I squirmed and and light shade of pink dusted over my cheeks. When I tried to release Jungkook's grip on me, he only pulled me in closer.

Well that escalated real quick....

I then came back to reality, realizing that I don't even know the guy! Why the hell did I fucking sleep next to him, he could have fucking raped me!

"What's wrong, babe?"

"No offense, but why the hell are you calling me babe? I hardly even know you,"

"Simple,"

"Because I Wanted To,"

What the fuck is up with this guy. I literally met Jungkook yesterday and we haven't even formally introduced ourselves! But why do I feel so familiar with him, like I've seen him before or something? What's this feeling I get when I'm by him?

"Hey, Tae, you alright?" Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, y-yeah."  I don't know why but I smiled, how does this person, even though I've only just met him, melt my heart so quickly.

Before I noticed it, I was dozing off yet again. Only this Jungkook lifted me up with a sigh and brought me into the bathroom.

"Hey, H-hey!! What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're so ungrateful, you were literally staring at nothing for two minutes. So, I brought you here so you can get your mind off things."

"O-okay, but why are you still in here then?" I cursed myself for stuttering every time I spoke to him. Why does he have such an affect on me?

"Because you just look so cute, I can't resist," Jungkook said as he walked up behind me leaving me confused until he wrapped his arms around me and ghosted his mouth over my ear.

"Your reactions are just so....tempting"
Jungkook proceeded in biting my ear, making a loud moan leave my mouth.

OMO I just fucking moaned in front of him, so embarrassing! I hid my face with my sweater paws.

"Hey, don't cover yourself, you're bootyful," he said smacking my ass.
I let out a yelp.

"Hey, stob it!"

"Feisty are we now?" My face grew blood red with anger and embarrassment. He chuckled and slowly left me in the bathroom to wash up.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" I whispered to myself. What I didn't notice, was that a certain someone was secretly listening.

>Time Skip<

As I opened the bathroom door steam reached up filling the room. It gave me a euphoric feeling as I stepped out into the cool bedroom.

Closing my eyes, I was surprised by a pair of cold hands placed on my back. Do to my freightened state I tripped backwards onto a hard chest, as I tried to get up in only resulted in him falling backwards as well. But now the the situation has become dangerous.

There was a bed to break the fall.

Jungkook groaned, I immediately turned around and sat on his lap apologizing earnestly.

"Stop, or I might break you." He said. I was confused until I noticed our situation.

We were on a bed. Me on his lap. Me jumping while apologizing. Finally, there was something hard underneath me.....

I looked down slowly feeling the poking sensation underneath my bottom. I blushed noticing his buldge and for some odd reason pressed myself closer to Jungkook. He only gave out breathy groans as I moved.

"Babe, you're making this so hard for me,"

"Huh, yeah, literally it seems," I said under my breath, but he seemed to hear what I said clearly.

"Well To be honest, it was your fault, like before," I was confused.

"What do you mean like before?"

"Uhm....."

"Jungkook, Tell me!" I fumed.

"Why? All you have to do is look at your neck, and I'm guessing you can pretty much go on from there,"

I looked down trying to understand his statement. When I looked down at my nearly naked body, I noticed dark marks spread across my collarbone, and some nearing my nipples. What the fuck did he do!?

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Well you were in my bed, I thought I would just be able to cuddle you, but nooo....your leg tried to molest me and left me in an awkward state. I didn't know what else to do, you were so beautiful, I couldn't control myself..."

Jungkook looked down in despair. I felt bad for him, but as soon as I looked up he was smiling.

He came at me, tickling me to death, why do I have to be so fucking ticklish, it's not fair. Eventually he and I stopped laughing and admired each other's Beauty.

I don't know why, but I put my hand up to his cheek and rubbed my finger in a gentle manner. Jungkook leaned into the touch, enjoying it, and I only smiled at his cuteness.

By the time we were finished staring into each other's souls, I peered at the clock only to widen my eyes seconds later.

"Jungkook! It's fucking 8pm and you didn't fucking tell me!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, you start your college classes next week, love."
I smiled at the pet name, and he smiled in return. Something about this bunny smile seems oddly familiar.....not to mention that I'm already comfortable with him despite meeting him recently.

"But still...I haven't gotten to see the whole house yet," I pouted.

"How about we order dinner, then in the morning we can explore. Sound good, love?"

"Y-yeah." I hugged him and we stayed like that for a while.

>Time Skip<

By the time we were done with our dinner I was so exhausted. My brain wasn't thinking clearly and I felt a tad bit dizzy. It's fine.

I looked over at Jungkook, only to find him staring directly at me. I turned away trying to disguise the blush cascading down my face.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said feeling a bit sick. But as I got up, everything turned black. The only think I saw as I hit the ground was Jungkook rushing to my side.

___________________________
What will happen to Taehyung? Also I hope you have had a good day I updated twice this week just for you lovelies.

I purple you!

I also have a question.

Should I write smut or fluff or both?

Smut

Fluff

Both