Prologue- Warm Welcome

"In your world, people have individual personalities that, no matter how similar, will always be different. That is of course, only in your world. However, in my world, everyone you lay eyes on is a bloodthirsty clone. Beasts in my world can look completely different, yet, they are raised to want and feel the same two things, power and hate.

      My world is nothing like the one you humans and creatures thrive on. My world is dark and cruel with only a handful of dwellers who are smart enough to break the spell cast on us every day. There is a government, however, it can barely be called that. They are weak and struggling to overrule the gangs that flood cities. We feel the need for power because of the other more intimidating leaders and the leaders feel the need to establish power so their cowardly hearts are left alone. It's all a cycle. The same can be said for why our creatures can only feel hate. They were taught by this world that they will never be good enough and never be as successful as the criminal leaders and the leaders feel hate because they are always alone inside and will never feel whole.

      The reason our world gave into violence in the first place was that of the so-called government deciding to extinguish the value of the currency in order to make fools attempt at peace and trade. Unfortunately for you, your galactic craft just so happened to crash here on my very well maintained secret private property so I guess all that's left to do is give you a nice warm welcome to planet Asinus" 

      The girl looked up at me in horror, barely able to let out a breath.

      "What? You didn't like my joke? Fine, welcome to planet Argenti, commonly known for having an abundance of underwater silver mines!"

      Already terrified, the girl let out a harsh gasp and ate the floor with a loud thunk as she passed out before my feet.