Who Kissed Who First: Him

Who Do You Live With: Brandon

You Meet Trisha:

Me, David, and Josh just got done eating lunch and David says "Jason just said he is with Trisha again."

Josh says "Isn't that the twenty seventh time or something?"

David says "You are still counting?"

I say "Hold the phone. Who is Trisha?"

Josh says "Wait, (Y/N) is your girlfriend and you never introduced her to Jason's girlfriend! We have to go to Trisha's now."

Him and David laugh.

~Little skipper~

We walk inside what I assume to be Trisha's house. And I say "Holy shit."

Josh says "Ya, this is real."

David says "First thoughts?"

I say "Did I just walk into a porno movie?"

They laugh and Josh says "I had no idea girls knew what those were."

I say "Living with Brandon, ya, he does not hide his porn."

They laugh and we walk inside the living room. David says "Hey! Your favorite person is here!"

Jason and who I assumed was Trisha say "Josh!"

David says "No me."

We all laugh and Trisha says "Wait, I heard a different laugh."

I pop out and say "Hey."

Jason says "Hey (Y/N)."

Josh says "Crazy, meet Psycho. Psycho, meet Crazy."

We laugh and I say "I am (Y/N)."

Trisha says "Hi, I am Trisha."

Jason says "I can see our girlfriends just teaming together and destroying everyone."

Trisha says "Wait, you are dating David."

I say "Ya."

Trisha says "You are crazy."

All of us laugh and David says "What does that mean!?"

About Him:

♡He gives you more attention than he gives to his vlogs.

♡He is happy to hear suggestions you have for the vlog

♡He loves that he is not the only one who has crazy ideas

♡He always knows when your hands are cold and always holds them to warm them up

♡He loves to brag about you with anyone he runs into

He Gets Drunk:

All of us are at Jason's and drinking. I only had one shot. David had a few more than he should have had.

What was he doing? Running around the house trying to find his flame thrower and paintball gun.

We all try to capture David so he does not find it at all. Matt says "Damn it! He did not go in the guest room!"

Todd says "Scott! Me and you have to do this!"

They 'run' after David. Me, Jason, Brandon, and Alex laugh at them. Then, someone let's him outside. We look and see Jona. We all shout "Jona!"

He says "What!?"

Jason says "Everyone fucking book it!"

Heath and Zane say "Got it!"

They grab me and use me as a sheild. Then, David runs inside and triggers the flame thrower. Jona shouts "Holy Shit!!"

Let's just say Jona and Jason were the ones driving us all away because we did not want to get a fine.

The Next Day:

I walk inside David's apartment and see him lying on the couch. I grab his camera and say "Have fun last night?"

David says "Ya, today, no."

We laugh and I say "That is what you get for almost killing us all. Well, everyone but me."

He says "I could never do that to you. Who else will I be able to share ideas with?"

I say "Jason."

He chuckles and says "Okay, someone who I can share my ideas with and they won't call me a fucking idiot."

I say "Okay, you got me there."

We chuckle and he holds my hand. I pause the camera and set it down on the coffee table. He says "They are always cold. Your hands."

I say "Maybe they get cold so you can hold them."

He smiles and says "Maybe."

Where He Kisses You: Cheek/Lips