Ch 15 ☆ "GOTTA A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"FUCK OFF RUBY, STOP FUCKING WITH MY HUSBAND!" WAS THE FIRST thing Bellamy Blake heard upon entering his girlfriends living quarters, he couldn't believe it had already been three months since he was able to call her that.

Bellamy walked over to Isabella who was lying lazily on her couch, her ocean eyes glued to the moving pictures in front of her, he kissed her softly on the lips causing her to release a slight groan "Idiot, stop being so distracting, Dean is about to die"

The Blake furrowed his eyebrows looking at the screen confusingly "Didn't he already die" Isabella rolled her eyes before looking at her adorably confused boyfriend "Babe, this is the Winchester's we're talking about, I think they have died more times than I can count."

Bellamy nodded his head slowly "Right.... anyway come on, we have a date" Isabella didn't move from her spot on the couch "Yeah sorry we're going to have to cancel, I already have another date planned"

The dark-haired boy raised his eyebrows slightly "With who?". The lazy blonde scoffed "Who else dimwit? My Winchester brothers"
Bellamy let out a sigh before grabbing his girlfriend and tossing her over his broad shoulders.

"What the fuck Bellamy Blake, you better hope karma slaps you in the face before I do"
"Sure Jan"

⚜️

WARNING ⚠️: SLIGHT NSFW SCENE

A drunk Isabella Kane stumbles into her boyfriends quarters carrying a bottle of moonshine, followed by her slightly buzzed boyfriend Bellamy Blake

Isabella turns to her boyfriend and passionately kisses him on the lips, he reacted immediately wrapping his hands round the blonde kissing her back

"Jump" his voice was hoarse and raspy sending a nice flow of shivers down Isabella's back, The Kane jumped onto her boyfriend, wrapping her pale legs around his waist, letting out a small little squeak as she felt his arms on her butt.

She burst into giggles staring deeply into his dark eyes, her blue eyes scanning through his face as if analysing every detail, a small smile laid on her pink lips.

"Oh my god I'm dating you!" Bellamy let out a snort of amusement at his girlfriends words but simply stayed quiet curious as to what else the intoxicated girl was going to say "Like your mine, holy fuck! Can you believe how lucky I am"

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें