Ch 9☆ "SCREW YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"Every pain gives a lesson AndEvery lesson changes a person"

And
Every lesson changes a person"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

GRACIE GROANED AS HER her ocean blue eyes softly opened, her head was pounding and she felt excruciating pain from her lower abdomen.

Her view was fuzzy almost like a dirty screen, she tried to look around but the pain was unbearable. The blonde laid her head back down, only then did she realise she wasn't alone.

The girl focused on the figure next to her, from the outline it seemed like it was a woman, ignoring the pain Gracie moved slightly to get a better view.

Once seeing the person her eyes grew in shock and her small mouth gapped in horror "Aunt Tavia?"

⚜️

A tear-stained Blake sat on his cot-like bed, in front of him slightly was the pacing ghost of his girlfriend.

Bella Kane raised her pale white arms frustrated. "I'm telling you Blake, Our daughter is not dead"

Bellamy sighed softly his voice shook and he looked at the pale blonde in the eyes "Bella, I-I saw her f-fall"

The girl stopped and turned to face the older boy "Did you see a body?" Bellamy shook his sculpted face no, the ghost groaned and ran a hand down her face "You idiot! Did me not forcing you to watch the vampire diaries with me teach you nothing!"

Bellamy stayed silent afraid he would anger the girl even more, but the ghost noticed the confusion in his eyes and she walked up to him until there faces were practically on-top of each other, Bellamy tried to control the faint blush arising from his cheeks in results of the ghosts cold breath fanning his neck.

The girl herself was to angry to notice her effect on the slightly older boy "If you don't see a body they ain't dead!"

Bellamy scoffed at her ridiculousness and got up "I'm going to check on Octavia"

Isabella watched the boy leave and shook her head at his parting figure "Idiot"

⚜️

"You're up?"
Bellamy asks as he saw Clarke Griffin get out of her tent, said girl had bloodshot eyes from the crying done over not only the loss of her daughter but the fact the man she was falling for had a girlfriend.

Clarke rolled her eyes and sneered at the oldest Blake "Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

Bellamy sighed guiltily the day before Raven, a mechanic from the ark was sent in hopes of pursuing if the earth was good enough, Bellamy who was terrified about the crime he had committed on the ark and not thinking straight from the loss of his own daughter, trashed the only form communication with the ark which resulted in the maybe deaths of many.