Ch 4 ☆ "HELLO OLD FRIEND"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

LITTLE GRACIE BLAKE was walking around the forest, she scrunched her face trying to figure out where her father and the groups of teens had went. But she couldn't figure it out.

She was lost

To say that the youngest Blake was panicking was understatement, she was hyperventilating, her small hands grasping her short blonde hair.

It didn't help that she heard something move.
Gracie pushed herself to the nearest tree and stood still behind it. She grabbed a sharp stick ready to attack at any time.

Suddenly the young blonde felt a gust of wind behind her.
"What the hell so you think you're doing here!"

Gracie slowly turned around and plastered an innocent smile on her adorable face "Ummm Hey Finn! Nice weather we have today, thought I'll take a walk"

Finn just kept starring at the young girl unamused, which caused her to huff and stamp her feet lightly on the soft ground"Ugh! Fine! I'm going to save Jasper!"

Finn groaned but Gracie intervened whatever he was going to say and started begging "Oh pretty please with a cherry top! I promise too be good, It was my fault I should've trusted my instincts and because I didn't, someone died please let me trust my instincts"

Finn rolled his eyes and picked up Gracie,walking in the direction of the others mumbling about 'How Bellamy was going to kill him' or 'damn Gracie and her goddamn puppy eyes'

⚜️

Gracie faintly heard her father say "Brave princess." Finn said that was their que, told Gracie something about always making a dramatic entrance.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me."

Bellamy rolled his eyes irritated with the brown haired delinquent when his eyes landed on his daughter. He stomped over to her while Gracie just gave him a nervous smile in return
"What the hell! I thought I told you to stay in the camp"
Gracie gave a small smirk "I did stay in the camp, then I left!"

Bellamy was furious, his jaw was clenched and his fists were locked tightly, he never wanted to put his daughter in harms way.
He sighed reluctantly and picked up her small frame. Gracie who was tired from the whole ideal cuddled into her fathers warm chest and let out a happy sigh. Bellamy chuckled and kissed the top of his daughters forehead.

"I love you, Gracie"
And Gracie let out a sleepy "I love you too, Daddy" in return

⚜️