*Chapter Eighteen - Time to call it a quits / New beginnings.

Comincia dall'inizio

"You not staying?" Killian and I had finally made it back to NY.

"Naw I got some shit to handle back in L.A with Cai at the trap."

I felt sad all over again. "I understand."

He smiled. "I'll see you in three weeks."

"I'll be counting down each day." I kissed his lips.

I hugged him one last time before he walked away, I'm so tired of all this back and forth shit from L.A to NY.

Walking up to my father's house I took in one last deep breath before pressing the doorbell.

"Ugh I thought you'd be gone forever." Megan said as she opened the door while rolling her eyes.

I pushed passed her.

"Where's my dad?" I asked.

"In his office trying to locate your fast ass."

"I can't wait for my daddy to leave your broke ass."

"Broke?" She questioned with a small giggle. "Baby I'm far from it, did you forget who I'm married to?" She smirked.

"And you must not know my mother." I smiled, if my dad ever files for a divorce from this bitch my mom would have her on the streets in seconds.

I walked pass her to go upstairs where my dad's office was.

I knocked on his door softly before entering, he was at his desk with his eyes shut as CJ slept peacefully on his chest. "Hi daddy." I spoke softly."

His eyes immediately opened to the sound of my voice. "Cali?" He ran towards me as he held Cj. "Thank God your okay baby."

"I'm sorry daddy." I gave him a warm hug. "I didn't mean to run away."

"Cali why would you do that? I thought you were happy here." He took a seat at his desk.

"I just missed home .. In L.A."

"I know you do but come on Cali you know better than leaving without telling me or your mom."

"I hope I didn't cause too much trouble."

"You have, do you know how many people are out looking for you, how many times your mother and I called the police nagging them."

"Is mom Okay? I hope she's not mad." I frowned. "Is Cai mad? I hate it when he's mad at me." I felt a tear drop my my eye.

"They're not mad baby, they're just real worried. Look I'll go call everyone telling them that your safe, take a seat." I sat in front of his dest as he sat behind it.

As the phone rand CJ began crying. "Is he okay?" I asked. CJ then reached his little arms out for me to hold him.

"I think your his favorite." My dad said with a light chuckle.

"I think so too." I smiled while rocking him back to sleep.

Megan's P.O.V (Cai and Cali's dad Chris's wife)

I'm so tired of all the bullshit I've been going through, I'm tired of Chris, his daughter and our spoiled ass son. I wish I had never met that man, he ruined me and my body.

Tired of laying down doing nothing in this big house I hopped in my Porsche then drove straight to Daquan's house. Daquan is a straight up thug (PICTURE OF DAQUAN TO THE SIDE), I met him about six months ago about a month after I had CJ.

He stayed in the hood but of course he had money, I never waste any of my time with broke niggas.

Pulling up to his two story house I walked out of my car then rang his doorbell. I don't feel bad at all that I've been cheating on my husband for so long. I'm tired of that man, I wanna enjoy my life and not be stuck at home playing mommy and wife.