#1.2 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"

Start from the beginning

"Not again Shivaay." She shook her head. Sitting still she went back down the memory lane. 

"When you said, You'd love me till our last breath."

Shivaay had to agree. That his wife was. a tough competition to him. Every time he took it his way, she had her way. "Can I kiss?" He asked dumbly.

She smiled at him cutely. "Since when did you have to ask?"

"No we are playing right now so..time please." Saying that he moved closer. Much to her surprise he kissed her forehead. His lips sealing a promise to always keep what he said that day.

"Okay let's resume." He said sitting back. She gazed at him fondly.

"What?" He asked drawing his eyebrows upwards. 

"The game. If we had a love marriage, how do you think our story would be?"

"That's... your type. I think only you can come up with the best love story for us. Considering the fact that you are the romantic one. But isn't ours still. Love Marriage? I mean..we practically did fall in love before we married."

"But when did you confess?" She asked.

"At the mandap before we did the exchange of garlands. " he smiled remembering it.

"Exactly!" 

"In fact Anika...that is a perfect Love Marriage. I said I love you and immediately married you. "

She laughed. "You are too cute..." She extended her hands.

"Anika no. No pulling cheeks."

She pouted and then made a face.

"My turn." He said excitedly. " One thing you would change about me?"

She hummed thinking. 

"Nothing."

"Are you sure Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

"Yes!" She smiled.

"Impressive."

"Maybe cut this ego of yours."

"Whatever."

"If I commit the most horrendous mistake, what would you do?" She asked looking at him intently.

He took a deep breath. "You can't.."