Chapter 50 - L O V E

Can't believe that chapter number.😍

😍

The next morning he woke up with a throbbing headache. He sat up holding his head, looking around. She was missing and the bedsheet was creased. The last thing he clearly remembered was seeing her face, lying over her and hearing her say, she loved him.

He didn't know when he had fallen asleep and how he was dressed. He turned to get off and noticed the aspirin on a tray. His heart melted. How much could she care? He was such a jerk last night. His headache wasn't all that bad, he decided to skip the aspirin. 

He quickly took a shower and went down, he wanted to see her. All other thoughts could wait, until he saw her. He felt better the minute his brain registered what his eyes saw. She was laughing at something Radha aunty was saying. "Oh she'll be here and then scold both of us. You get the room cleaned. Change the curtains also. Oh yes get the terrace also cleaned. Mumma will be mad at me if she finds dust on her vintage swing." The older lady nodded and left. When she turned she saw him standing at the entrance gazing at her. 

He looked sober, clean and fresh. She stood looking at him in the eyes. 

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!" She said turning back to the kitchen counter. He noticed something reddish on her neck as she turned, due to her hair swaying. He walked up to her and stood behind her. She could feel him. Her hold on the jug tightened. She didn't turn to face him. She sort of expected what came.

He pushed her hair aside delicately as he could. He caressed the blemish softly. "Does it burn, or..or hurt?" He asked concerned. 

She couldn't help but smile. She knew him so well. She however decided to eat that smile up. She turned to him keeping her poker face. "No."

His eyes fell a little above her cleavage as though scanning the damage he had done. He spotted a hickey. He immediately looked up at her. 

"Sorry!" He said feeling guilty. It was another thing if he had done it playfully. Last night was not playful. It was different. 

"I was such a fuc-"

"Language!" She narrowed her eyes at him. He gulped. "I feel so bad...I-"

"Stop feeling bad for what happened. It was mutual and we both know it was earth crashing amazing ."