Nine

Camila woke up in Lauren's arms, and checked her phone. She literally had over 100 notifications. She had about 20 missed calls each from her friends and Lucy. She looks at the time and realized how long she'd been gone with Lauren. It was 4 o'clock! She was supposed to be dropped off by Lauren back at her house, but they slept in way too long, apparently. She turned around, and poked Lauren a few times (literally). "Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Lo? Lolo?" she repeated, trying to get her to wake up. The other girl opens her eyes slowly and blinks a couple times, realizing the situation they're both in. "Wh-what time is it, Camz?" Lauren asked.
"Four."
"Oh shit. Really?"
"Yup."
"Fuck."
>>

After both girls got ready to leave, Camila got yet another phone call. Or FaceTime, rather. Lucy, the phone said. Camila picked up, seeing a smiling Lucy in the screen. "Hey, Cami! You alright? You haven't responded to any of our messages and calls recently, you worried all of us."
Lucy said with a concerned look.
"Yeah, I'm totally fine, thanks for asking Lucy. I really appreciate you worrying about me, but I'm all good here. I just slept in too long, is all." Camila replies, smiling. Lucy really was sweet, and Camila was so grateful to have her as a 'friend', or whatever they were.

>>

Lauren drops Camila off at her house, and is greeted by the other girls (Normani, Dinah, and Ally).
"Walz you took wayyy too long to get here." Dinah says, exaggerating the 'way'. "I know China, I'm sorry. I slept in too long." "Really, that's it? Who sleeps in til 4?" Normani says, giving both girls a questioning look, until something pops into her head. "Wait! We're you guys fu-" Normani exclaimed, before being cut off by Ally covering her mouth. "No, oh my god Mani!" Camila says, with a shocked expression on her face, "we didn't do anything like that, we just slept in late, jeez!" She looks over at Lauren who is just silent with a blush spreading across her face.
"Uhh, I gotta get going.." Lauren says awkwardly before kissing Camila on the cheek and going back to her car. "Bye Ralph!" Dinah says. "Bye Lauren, you little nasty." Normani says, earning a slap on the arm from Camila. "Shut up Mani, we didn't do anything!" "Uh huh, sure you did." Ally says, butting in. "Who's side are you on, Ally?" Camila asks, trying to defend her self. "My side." She answers bluntly, walking into the house to her room.

>>

Camila was eating a banana, reading a book before she was interrupted by getting a random text message from an unknown number.

Unknown Number has sent you a message,
Unknown: hey, can we talk? please?
Camila: who is this?
Unknown: it's me, ariana
Camila: oh HELL no
Ariana: please can we just talk for a few minutes?
Camila: fine only for a bit
Ariana: thank you.
Ariana: I just wanted to say i am very sorry for my behavior before and I really hope you can forgive me.
Ariana: I really am being honest, I have changed and I wanna make it up to you, can we just hang out?
Camila: hmm idk if I can trust you
Ariana: I won't try anything yet I just wanna be able to make it up to you to be your friend, again I am really sorry
Camila: fine
Ariana: really? :)
Camila: yeah I guess
Ariana: can I pick you up?
Camila: sure lemme just get ready [address sent]
Ariana: ok cool omw

>>

Ariana pulls up to the driveway, going up to the door. She knocks, met with a short girl. "Who are you?" Ariana asks. "I'm Ally, Camila's friend. And you are?"
"I'm Ariana, hopefully Camila's friend too." "Oh, okay. I'll go get her." Camila comes down the stairs, with a backwards cap, skirt, and a crop top. "Hey Ari." She says smiling. "Hey, Camila." They were (<- 666th word) walking out to the car, meanwhile Lucy was coming over to surprise Camila, but was surprised herself to see Ariana, yes Ariana opening the car door for Lucy's girl. She thought she'd never see her again, but there she was, with Camila. Lucy stopped and parked nearby, to text Lauren.

Lucifer: yo Lauren, Camila is with Ariana and i don't know why pls help
Lamp: oh hELL no
Lamp: noT TODAY
Lucifer: ima follow them then send u my location so we can both see what that thot is doing with Camila
Lamp: alright cool lemme know when you get there

>>

"Where are we going, Ari?" Camila asks, looking around. "I'm just driving somewhere, it's a surprise. Just sit tight, we're almost there."
They kept driving for a few minutes more until they reached their 'destination'. "We're gonna have to walk from here, c'mon." Ariana says, leading Camila to a group of trees, pushing some branches out of the way revealing an abandoned amusement park.
"No way..." Camila says, looking around in awe. "This is so cool! Wow, this is amazing, Ari!" Camila says, giggling. They both walk around, just exploring the place, which was actually pretty big, yet somehow was covered and cannot be seen unless you went under some trees.
     Meanwhile, Lucy is parked and texting Lauren her address. It wasn't long before Lauren arrived, looking around. "Why the hell would she take her here? We're like in the middle of no where." "You'll see, its pretty dope but I'm kinda disappointed that its awesome." Lucy replies. She leads Lauren into the park, making sure the other girls aren't nearby. They walk slowly into the park, making no noise and hiding. Suddenly, both girls walk by, holding hands. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, you really did change for me. I'm proud of you." Camila says, kissing Ariana on the cheek. Ariana didn't actually seem all that bad, but both Lucy and Lauren were jealous, because they knew they couldn't trust her even if she was nice, because after all, it was Competition.

A/N: I've finally 'finished' writing this, and I will be planning to write way more chapters for this, I've just had bad writer's block and couldn't come up with anything til now. I know this is shorter than the other chapters but I will try to make them longer now. Thank you for reading this, I can't believe it's in the top 3 for #camcy! That's awesome, dude! I'm so grateful for everyone that reads this, since we reached 1k! Vote and comment if you'd like, I'd totally wanna hear your opinions or questions anytime. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Happy Reading!
   Sincerely,
                        Me (Mia❤️)