Moving his lips further down, Baekhyun moves his hands to Mia's sides as he leaves a trail of soft kisses down her chest. Running his lips over the swell of her breasts, Baekhyun moves further down as Mia pants with need. As Baekhyun kisses the skin around her naval, he moves his hand to the buttons of her jeans and slowly undoes the button. Pulling his mouth away from her body, Baekhyun pulls Mia's jeans down her smooth legs, revealing the nonmatching light pink panties she has on. He quickly rids himself from his pants before leaning down to kiss Mia's thighs, worshipping her body. Hooking his fingers in her panties, he pulls it down and Mia shivers by the sudden cold. Once her panties join the rest of the clothing articles on the floor, Baekhyun caresses her thighs before kissing them again. Trailing his lips up her body again, he kisses her lips before pulling her bra straps down her arms, then unclasps the hooks, leaving her completely nude.

Mia feels Baekhyun's hard member straining against his boxer briefs. Slipping her hands in, Mia feels the smooth skin and gently squeezes. Baekhyun in turn squeezes his own eyes shut, his mouth hanging open in quiet moans. Pulling away, Baekhyun quickly pulls down his boxers and throws it. His hard cock springs up, fully hard. Leaning towards his bedside table, Baekhyun pulls out a small silver package before lying down on top of Mia again. Kissing her lips again, his hand travels down her smooth body, over her breast and down to the place longing for touch. But before he touches her, Baekhyun looks at Mia and arches a brow.

"Can I?" he asks.

A nod of Mia's head is all he needs before he lightly touches her. Mia lets out a weak whimper when Baekhyun finally slips a finger in. He painfully slowly moves it in and out of her while Mia closes her eyes from the pleasure.

"Baekhyun, please," Mia unceremoniously begs for more. Getting the hint, Baekhyun pulls his hands away and quickly rips the silver package open, careful not to damage the condom inside. Rolling it on his cock, he gets into position between Mia's spread legs and looks into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks running his hand through her hair.

"Yes," she manages to let out.

"Stop me. Anytime," he emphasizes and Mia nods her head before he gently pushes in.

Mia gasps at the initial pain she feels and Baekhyun stills so she can get accustomed to his size. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to relax. Baekhyun strokes her hair away from her face and kisses her forehead.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers lightly and Mia opens her to find him staring at her face.

"Kiss me," she utters wrapping her arms around him and pulling Baekhyun down to crash her lips to his. He kisses back without hesitation, nipping her bottom lip. Once he feels her body completely relax under him, he slowly moves. Mia feels his lean body moving against hers as moves in her. A wave of pleasure runs through their bodies as they move in sync. Mia letting out soft moans while Baekhyun grunts near her ear. Baekhyun moves to kiss her neck and his scent overwhelms Mia, sending her head spinning. His right hand goes to grab onto the head board, to aid him in steadying his thrusts that are slowly turning sloppy as he nears his end.

Mia wraps her legs around Baekhyun's waist giving him a better angle. He lets out a soft fuck as he thrusts hard into Mia. Moving his hand down her body, he finds her clit and lightly rubs it pulling out a loud moan out of Mia's mouth.

"Baekhyun, ahh, Baekhyun," Mia pants Baekhyun's name, encouraging him even further. He speeds up his thrusts, going even harder.

Baekhyun's right hand grabs Mia's left hand, entwining their fingers together, pressing it into the sheets.

"You feel...so good," Baekhyun breaths against Mia's neck before slightly sucking on it. Not hard enough to leave a mark though.

"I'm close," Mia moans out.

"Let go," whispers Baekhyun in Mia's ears.

Closing her eyes tightly, she lets out a long moan as she comes, clenching around Baekhyun's cock. That's enough for Baekhyun to lose it as well. They both ride their highs together until the end.

All that can be heard in the room is loud breathing and panting. Baekhyun squeezes Mia's hand one last time before he slowly rolls of off her, making Mia wince as he pulls out. Standing up, he moves towards the bathroom to discard the used condom. Mia takes that chance to move under the covers and into the sheets. Still panting hard from exhaustion, she turns on her side, facing away from Baekhyun's side of the bed.

When she hears him emerging from the bathroom and moving towards the bed, she keeps quiet as he turns the lights off and climbs in under the sheets. For a while, he doesn't move, then she hears some shuffling in the sheets, as if he's hesitating.

Finally, he wraps an around Mia's waist, pulling her in close. Her back flush with his bare chest. He kisses the back of her neck before nuzzling his nose in her hair. Mia closes her eyes and places her arm over Baekhyun's, falling asleep quickly.

____________________________________________________

Tada!!!!! I tried to make it a bit classy and not just smutty. I hope you liked it either way and was not disappointed after all this wait. This is the first time writing anything like this so I'd appreciate any feedback!!

Leave a comment loves!!

xx