"Why are girls so difficult?" He mumbled. "Can't you just be patient? He's ironing out some details."

I raised a brow. "What details?"

River shrugged releasing me. "I don't know. Look just give him some time. He'll explain everything."

I pretended to think about it. "Nope." I deadpanned, turning again to go to the back room.

"Shit." River growled, once again grabbing my arm. "Why can't you just finish your lemonade."

I leaned in the opposite direction. "Just tell me what's going on." I said straining to get out of his grasp. I wasn't surprised by how solid it was.

"What the hell is going on?"

I froze at the sound of Sin's voice.

"Oh my god." River mumbled, freezing as well. He quickly let me go putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm gonna die."

I stumbled back feeling Sin's grip on my shoulders.

"I said, what the hell's going on."

I turned putting a wide smile on my face. "Sin, hey! How's it going?"

He eyed me before moving his vision to River. "You couldn't keep her distracted for five minutes?"

I bit my tongue to refrain from mentioning how long he'd actually been talking to the manager.

"Don't blame me." River said going back to his seat. Sin motioned for me to follow and I did. Mostly because I wanted him to take his hands off of my shoulders.

He didn't. Instead he walked behind me, leading me to my seat at the bar. When he saw my drink he chuckled.

"Makes sense."

I rolled my eyes. "We haven't been waiting for nearly an hour so that you could make fun of my beverage choices."

He laughed again. "Right. I was making arrangements."

Just then the bartender came back, in her hands was a black motorcycle helmet. I watched with wide eyes as she handed it to Sin.

"For you. " he said in a confident voice.

I was already shaking my head. "I don't think so, buddy."

"For you, Legs." He repeated, forcing me to hold the helmet as he grabbed my drink. "Bottoms up."

***********************************

The air was cold. It would be October in a few days so it made sense, but still. It was cold.

I stood next to the Black Death contraption, gnawing my lip as I shivered. It was about four. My dad would be home.

"I'm not doing it Sin. I want to, I do. It's just, you know with the wind and the cold and the whole no doors thing, I don't think I can."

"Oh, just get on already." River said from about three feet away. "I'm already missing this race."

I whirled on him. "Stop pressuring me. I'm gonna do it. Just- Everybody Relax!"

Sin raised a brow. "Whenever you're ready Legs."

I took a deep breath. "Okay. But I feel like this is more fun for you than me. I'm more of a pottery class type of girl."

He smirked. "Because your afraid."

I gave up, nodding my head.

"The race is starting guys!" River shouted walking towards the crowd with the rest of the onlookers. "Bring home the medal Westbrook!"

Sin shook his head. "Do you really think I'm about to let something happen to you Rory?"

I didn't. Our relationship was spiraling and deep down I knew he would protect me. Against anything. He already had.

Taking a deep breath I swung my leg around the bike  shuffling until I was comfortable on the back. "You're gonna go fast huh?" I whispered when he started the bike.

"As fast as I can."

He handed me the helmet and I placed it on my head, knowing my hair was gonna be a mess once I removed it.

"Okay."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back.

"Don't let go." He shouted over the roars of engines.

Why would I let go?

I simply tightened my grip on him taking a deep breath.

And then we were flying.

********************************

Boom! There ya go! Ahh, I do love me some Sin and River. What did you guys think? Comment please. I love reading them. Thanks for all the votes!!

Qotd: favorite Ed Sheeran song?

AOTD: All of them!!! But right now I'm stuck on Hearts don't break around here!