Chapter Seventy-Five

Start from the beginning

When Ria first told Kristin about this she got scolded and as time went on she learned to just not mention them anymore but the dream kept on. As if stuck on replay.

"Just some people that i made up," Ria decided to say, "that one is bigger because he has a baby in him."

"Oh~" Kristin said, "why are they both males?"

"...I dunno..."

"Do they have names?"

Ria nodded, "yes, that one is TaTa," she pointed to the pregnant one, "that is Kookie," she pointed to the tallest one, "and this one doesn't have a name."

"Is that a girl?" Kristin pointed to a little person on the side.

"No, that's a doll. I don't know her name yet either."

"She's kinda scary-looking."

"I think she looks fine," Ria shrugged and put her pencil down, "I'm hungry."

"I'll go make you a snack."

"Okay, Mama."

While Kristin left the room to put her clothes away and start on Ria's snack, Ria got up from her table and walked towards her toy chest. She didn't like any of the dolls Kristin had bought her, all of them looked....weird. Especially the Barbies. She remembered seeing a Chucky Doll in a horror store at the mall and she so badly wanted the doll but Kristin refused to buy it, saying that it would give her nightmares. The dolls she owned were girly and came with girly accessories that she didn't like.

Ria sighed and closed the chest before sitting down on her bed and putting her head in her hands. Being bored was normal for her but it didn't mean she liked it. She wished she had some brothers or sisters to play with or Kristin would play with her but Kristin didn't like playing with her. She only showed the five year old enough affection to where she felt loved but playing with her seemed to go across the invisible line she drew between them.

"Ria!" Kristin yelled from in the kitchen, "your snack is ready!"

"Coming, Mama!" The five year old yelled and jumped off her bed. She rushed into the kitchen but before she could get her snack, she heard someone banging on the front door.

"FBI, OPEN UP!" a woman yelled and Kristin dropped what she was holding. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as the door was kicked in and adults with guns began to enter the house. Kristin ran, knocking Ria down on the process. Ria watched as the woman she considered her mother ran towards the back door, away from her, leaving her alone with these people.

"Hey, sweetie," a woman said softly, "my name is agent Jisoo."

"Where's Mama going?" Ria asked, "she was making me a snack."

"Just come with me okay?" Agent Jisoo said, "i can make you snack once we leave okay?"

"I'm not suppose to go with strangers."

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'm a good person," agent Jisoo wanted to tell her that Kristin was the bad person, that Kristin was the true stranger but she knew better than to say all that. Ria was going to need a therapist or a counselor to tell her that and explain everything to her the way a child would understand. Ria has seen Kristin as her mother for three years, agent Jisoo couldn't make Kristin seem like a bad person to the five year old.

Ria glanced in Kristin's direction before slowly standing up and taking agent Jisoo's hand, "where are we going?"

"To a big building filled with other good people like me," agent Jisoo answered.

She strapped Ria in her car before jumping in the driver's seat. She called her boss to tell him that she had 'Ahreum' before looking back and saying, "what's your name, sweetie?"