Chapter 12

I ran out of class when I heard the last couple sentences he said. I ran around town, hoping to find where she might have disappeared to. Eventually I finally found her in a park. She was curled up next to a tree and surrounded by empty bottles of booze. I could tell by the overpowering smell of alcohol that she had drank much more than just this. I sighed and picked up her unconscious body. She remained limp and unmoving in my arms. It was unsettling but I pushed the feeling aside and walked her back to class. I wasn't really sure where else to bring her. I sat back down in my seat, never letting her leave my arms, and gently placed her on my lap with her upper body leaned against my chest.

"She smells like a brewery." Terasaka sighed while looking over at her in concern

I brushed some of her hair out of her face and turned my attention back to Koro sensei. He seemed distraught by the state she was in but eventually started to teach. Time passed and it came time for us to go outside for class with Karasuma. Skye was still knocked out so I laid her in the grass. I made sure to keep her in the shade and adjust her so she wasn't laying in an awkward or uncomfortable position.

Skye's P.O.V

I woke up with a bitch of a hangover, confused why I was in class. I didn't bother to question it and staggered over to the rest of the class. It came to when I would usually attack Karasuma so I stumbled over to him. He seemed surprised to see me fighting but I paid it no mind. I grabbed a couple of anti-sensei daggers and tried to rush at him but he dodged and I lost my balance. I crashed to the ground but quickly got up and tried again. I slashed at him with the blades but he kept blocking and dodging. He accidentally hit my broken and and I dropped the blade I was barely able to hold as I recoiled in pain. He apologized immediately but I took the opening to stab him with the blade in my good hand. As I did so, however, I was hit with a dizzy spell and collapsed into him. He quickly put out his arms to catch me. He was saying something. Yelling. He looked desperate. I remember watching him scream in a panic as the dizziness took over. I think he was calling to me, desperate to get me to signal I was alright, but I couldn't give him that. He may have needed me to get up and say I was fine, but the world was already fading to black. Then everything stopped.

I woke up in a daze with no idea where I was or what time it was. I looked around and began to freak out when I realized I was in a hospital. I immediately began to have a panic attack and started pulling out the wires hooked into me. Once the heart monitor was ripped off the machine let out an ear piercing monotonous beep. Doctors rushed in and tried to ease me back into the bed so they could fix the wires. I refused to willingly let them attach them back to me so I fought with the small amount of strength I had to fend them off. I was still very weak but no longer hungover and the adrenaline only helped me fight. I heard a voice over the loud speaker call a code violet in my room. More doctors rushed in and all of them pinned me. I began to panic even more until I felt a prick in my shoulder then suddenly felt very tired.

Nagisa's P.O.V

I paced around the waiting room, hoping Skye did't freak out when she woke up. I heard them call a code violet in her room and ran over to the help desk.

"Excuse me, what's a code violet?" I asked

"A violent or combative patient. Basically they pose a threat to either themselves or others." she explained

"Thank you." I said and walked back to the waiting are that everyone was crowded.

"Why would she get violent out of no where?" Ritsu asked me from my phone screen

"She has bad experiences with hospitals." I explained "Her father was abusive and would often injure her so badly that she'd need to be hospitalized. When she got back from the hospital she'd be put through a living hell and told that she was too weak. That that was why she needed to be hospitalized. She still has that fear of punishment for being hospitalized. If you noticed, she fought even though she clearly was unable... it's all part of what he did to her. She's in constant fear."

Karma's P.O.V

I couldn't help but get angry when I heard what Nagisa said. It wasn't fair that she has to suffer so much years after the bastard is dead. I walked up to the help desk and demanded to be allowed to see her.

"I'm sorry but only family is permitted to go in at this time." she said

"Listen lady, I know you're just doing your job but all of her family is dead. No on related to her by blood or law is gonna be coming to pay her a visit. She's scared and needs someone to be beside her. Otherwise, she's not going to be peaceful and quiet for very long. I'm sure you had to administer a tranquilizer since she was getting violent. She was violent because that's her panic response. I'm her boyfriend so just let me be in there with her."

"Let me talk to my supervisor." she said and walked off

Eventually she came back with a small smile.

"I've informed my supervisor about her situation and how she doesn't have any family members that can visit her. They've made an exception for this case. You may go in there with one other person but any other friends must wait until friends are permitted to see her." she told me

"Thank you." I said and walked over to Nagisa "She see's you as a brother right? They made and exception so that I can go in to see her with one other person. Since you guys are so close, it's only right that you go in with me."