Chapter 13

Skye's P.O.V

I woke up not really sure of what had happened. I looked around and began to panic when I saw I was back in the hospital bed. Just as I went to rip out the IV in my hand I felt someone place their own hand on mine. I looked over at them, panic in my eyes, but relaxed slightly when I met Karma's comforting gaze.

"Relax. You're not gonna be punished for being here." he assured me

"We just want you to get better." Nagi added "The doctors say the you collapsed back at school because your heart stopped. It's failing and you need a transplant. They have you at the top of the donor list and we can only hope for the best."

"I must seem so weak right now." I sighed

"Enough of that." Karma said

This was the first time he's spoken to me in such a stern voice. I knew by his face that this was something he was serious about.

"You're strong. Just because you get hurt or sick doesn't mean your weak. Stop being so hard on yourself. That asshole is dead so don't let him continue to control you." he said "Let go of the fear. Let yourself be free."

"That's a lot easier said than done." I sighed "But I get what you mean. It's about damn time I at least start trying."

He smiled at me and place a kiss on my forehead.

>>>>>time skip to after the transplant<<<<<

(Outfit)

Hair

Makeup